3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Does this release (0.121) fix the problems with the gala? See post post 1472 , where you said " Sorry about this... for our next release we are going to remake the complete mechanics at the end of the gala to avoid this problems... "

I'm guessing it doesn't as the changelog in the OP doesn't mention it.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I needed to borrow a save from someone else and want to know if there's a way to change MC's name back to what I want.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
PC and Macs are way easier to replace the save file, Android is more complicated

You can try replacing your safe file with this one, this save is right before starting the gala event:

To use it, just follow the instructions here:
Thanks. where did you get that key and so much money?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks. where did you get that key and so much money?
The key is for the principal's office, and when you get inside the school at night you can find it, there are two events where you do this.

The money? working on the club

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Does this release (0.121) fix the problems with the gala? See post post 1472 , where you said " Sorry about this... for our next release we are going to remake the complete mechanics at the end of the gala to avoid this problems... "

I'm guessing it doesn't as the changelog in the OP doesn't mention it.
We tried... but players keep getting confused or they don't save the game where the system tells them... so we will remove the save requirement and ask them directly after finishing the gala if they want to continue or restart the gala.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
We tried... but players keep getting confused or they don't save the game where the system tells them... so we will remove the save requirement and ask them directly after finishing the gala if they want to continue or restart the gala.
I did as you suggested and now I have to complete Sophie's turn at the Gala...again.

Reactions: iihawkeye40

iihawkeye40

Oct 25, 2018
I've scrolled though the thread and haven't seen this exact gala issue. I hope I can explain this issue well. So I'm trying to complete the gala event with all three girls. I saved at the point the game told me to. I finished the first run with ginger and her scene is unlocked in the gallery. problem comes with trying to complete Chloe and Sophie. I ask Chloe and do all the perquisite stuff. Get the text from Sophie and say no. Do gala with chole and get the dress rip scene. Then load and say yes to sophie and do her scenes. Big issue is that the gallery re locks chole and sophie's scenes as if I didn't do them so I'm stuck in this infinite loop and can't advance jessie or principle stories. Not sure if its a bug or I did something wrong.

This one issue aside the game is great

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Judging by the fact that many (but not all, for example, I for 2 playthroughs of the game did not encounter this problem) has a problem with gala event, maybe the developers should think about this option. Make three gala events separated by certain time intervals. I think this is an easier option than saving the game and going through this event three times with different girls. After all, we live in the same space-time continuum and in any layout two of these three events will turn out to take place in some alternate reality, in a parallel universe:)
Of course, if it doesn't require a radical reworking of the program code and, in fact, reworking the game from scratch. In that case, it's not worth the trouble and expense.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Judging by the fact that many (but not all, for example, I for 2 playthroughs of the game did not encounter this problem) has a problem with gala event, maybe the developers should think about this option. Make three gala events separated by certain time intervals. I think this is an easier option than saving the game and going through this event three times with different girls. After all, we live in the same space-time continuum and in any layout two of these three events will turn out to take place in some alternate reality, in a parallel universe:)
Of course, if it doesn't require a radical reworking of the program code and, in fact, reworking the game from scratch. In that case, it's not worth the trouble and expense.
We are fixing this on the next release:

Reactions: Enot1964

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
We are fixing this on the next release:
Thank you for your very quick reply and for the link! Patreon is blocked in my country, I only occasionally look there via VPN. That's why I didn't notice your post in Patreon.

Reactions: RichyCapy
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes