3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
News from Patreon:

We are a few days away from releasing the version 0.13 update which will have a dark tone, since it will be released around Halloween.

Something is stalking the city, and it will be our hero's job to solve this mystery before it gets out of control.

We will be including new features and improvements to the game play that will help all players have a better time enjoying this and future updates.

We're just waiting for some final images to release the beta to our advanced Patreons, and a few days later, to everyone else if there are no errors.

We appreciate your patience and for following the development of the game. A special thanks to all the Patreons who support us with their contributions to continue bringing this game to all of you.

Reactions: RichyCapy

nothingmuch131

Apr 29, 2022
Hello, I'm stuck in the game at "finish the gala event with ginger". There is nothing happening in the game. No task is getting triggered, please tell me how to complete this "gala event with ginger"

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hello, I'm stuck in the game at "finish the gala event with ginger". There is nothing happening in the game. No task is getting triggered, please tell me how to complete this "gala event with ginger"
Check the gallery, that is the best way of knowing if there is something missing... all of the items in the gallery should be open

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Beta version of v.0.13 is released, but a plea to those who have access to it - wait, don't put it out right now! Firstly, this will show respect to the work of the developers, and secondly, this is not the final version, but only a beta release, which is sure to undergo changes before the final version 0.13 is released. Yes, we're all pirates here, but sometimes we shouldn't forget simple human respect.

Reactions: RichyCapy

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
I was hoping we would at least get something with Chloe :c. I know she's kind of the final prize, and that's exactly why I want more than just one or two scenes. It would be great if we could actually get a scene with her every now and then :D. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the developer's hard work!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
397947851_847738314023963_3507013911032213010_n.jpg

After a little more than a month, version 0.13 is ready! Since it is around Halloween, it has a mystery and "terror" focus (if you can call it that).

Something is happening in the city and our MC, with the help of some of his friends, will have to discover what is going on before things get worse.

In this release, we are introducing new features that we believe will make the game more enjoyable. Some of the new features are:
  • New navigation system for the school
  • New App to know how much time is left until an online order is delivered
  • New viewer for the images in the gallery or on the phone.
  • And we fix the Gala event so players can easily finish it.
Remember, if you want to see a full list of additions and bug fixes made each release, you can see the change-log of the development of the game by going to the first page of the thread.

We already started working on the next version which will be released in mid-December, focusing on 3 girls who have been constantly requested. And no, it won't be Chloe... not yet for her.

We want to thank all of our Patreons for their constant support since, without them, this game wouldn't be possible.

Thanks and... Happy clicking!!! =^.^=

knight45

Feb 13, 2020
This runs really slow on my laptop. It takes like five seconds for input to register. Any solutions besides a new pc?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This runs really slow on my laptop. It takes like five seconds for input to register. Any solutions besides a new pc?
We try it out on a i3 pc with 4 ram and it runs "smoothly", although, on faster computers, the minigames can get a bit complicated due how fast the items move.

I dont know what are your laptop specs, since all big images are on WEPB so they are less heavy, and the game is 720p for the same reason :(

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
welp finish through the entire monster girl event and this still not unlock hmm...from the image outline and color I'm guessing that supposed to be Tara gallery but there's nothing on the notepad telling me what to do anymore..

Last edited:
Reactions: peter358
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes