3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
After the event, wait a few days.. you should get a text from Tara
yeh thats was it thought it bug out, also while at it this area make ya traveling to the past event that can break your game it been a persistence bug for quite a while now

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I like a different art style, I really hope that minigames can be skipped without losing out on content. Minigames/QTE really sucks with a touchpad on a laptop. I get that it adds some variety and some like a challenge but it should be optional, for those of us who care far more about story instead of frustration. I kind of feel the same about grindy sandbox elements. If I wanted to grind, I would pick up my PS4 controller and play some Ni No Kuni. I mention both the minigames and the sandbox based on reading posts from the last few pages, seems like both are causing issues. I hope these issues can be rectified, as I like playing games with more unique art styles, not the same Daz/Koikatsu/HS models all the time.

Reactions: hentai charley

master861

Nov 4, 2022
High School Days [v0.13] [El Ciclo] - Original Size: 1,95gb

Download PC (339mb) compressed:
-

Download Mac(339mb) compressed
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now with mac links , as requestet info of the quality is inside of the spoiler.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
While I like a different art style, I really hope that minigames can be skipped without losing out on content. Minigames/QTE really sucks with a touchpad on a laptop. I get that it adds some variety and some like a challenge but it should be optional, for those of us who care far more about story instead of frustration. I kind of feel the same about grindy sandbox elements. If I wanted to grind, I would pick up my PS4 controller and play some Ni No Kuni. I mention both the minigames and the sandbox based on reading posts from the last few pages, seems like both are causing issues. I hope these issues can be rectified, as I like playing games with more unique art styles, not the same Daz/Koikatsu/HS models all the time.
The minigames can be skipped without loosing content, we know some players like to play them and some dont, so all of them have that option.

Reactions: bamachine

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RichyCapy

Jacka

Jul 1, 2020
Guys i need help i can't go on a date with frida. I asked everyone at the school but the "ask at school for what frida likes" task won't disappear and i am working at the club but task list saying me ask chloe for work and i can't ask her.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Guys i need help i can't go on a date with frida. I asked everyone at the school but the "ask at school for what frida likes" task won't disappear and i am working at the club but task list saying me ask chloe for work and i can't ask her.
se found a small bug that prevents this, Im uploading a parch

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Releases.png

Greetings to you all!

We are releasing a small bug fix which some players have pointed out to us. Most of them are small and harmless bugs that can be easily ignored.

However, there is one kinda annoying one that, if the proper requirements are not met, you can't ask Willy about Ginger's address or what could Frida like when you start dating them.

If you already started dating Frida and Ginger, you can ignore this update, but if you are a new player, we suggest downloading and playing this fix. Better safe than sorry!

Thanks to the player who pointed out these bugs to us. It helps us find them and solve them faster so everyone can enjoy a good time playing the game.

Borealiss

Feb 4, 2020
Might have found a bug in the monster quest. It's asking me to talk to anyone left in school, Ashley is there, but the monster quest fired the day after second arcade date with her so she just runs away when I try to talk to her. Nobody else left to talk to in school and nothing else seems to progress the quest.

jos_kill

May 24, 2021
Hi, I am a user who plays the spanish version of the game and during my game I found several bugs, here I share them with you.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes