3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
ok i already talked to her at her house and it was solved (i had only talked to her at school), but still i think it would be nice if you add a scene of angry ginger at school so there won't be this kind of confusion. happen and yes, i'm simultaneously doing the gala event. Thanks.
Okas, that what happened... thanks for letting us know, we will add a filter to avoid this happening to other players!

Reactions: jos_kill

jos_kill

May 24, 2021
I have encountered some problems in situations that have a time bar and you must quickly choose a decision, basically what happens is that when you choose a wrong decision the game moves you to the sex scene with Latisha after the massage, more specifically, it happened to me during my dates on the beach with Ginger and during the sex scene with the monster girls in the forest.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Where is Ashley's home? Why i cannot trigger the beach any weekday morning, nothing happens..
The beach should be open right from the start of the game :/ may be you are not pressing on the right place.

Ashley's home is in the top, but its locked until you "tracker" her, talk to Tara, she will give you an idea how to do this

Reactions: dabatagarawa319

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The girls at the pool should be on a sunday at 12 and 4, but you need to unlock it first

Ashley wont go to the arcades unless you invite her
Greetings, i played the last version before actual v0.132 and i ended with a serious bug, pretty weird, Jessica ended not showing in Tuesday but in Wednesday 9:00pm, after that, everything was fine, except for now the game says that i must still see her in Tuesday 9:00pm, no shit happened... And, i don't know if because of that bug but the game say to me that i must complete the Gala Party with Sonia and Ginger (because i choose wincest *i mean* Chloe), but now Jessica not appears in the night anymore, no more entrance party... What can i do?.

Rild

Nov 7, 2017
The girls at the pool should be on a sunday at 12 and 4, but you need to unlock it first

Ashley wont go to the arcades unless you invite her
nope i already met Ashley once, now she's not there on sunday.
For pool I put on swim pants on sunday and nothing happens

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Greetings, i played the last version before actual v0.132 and i ended with a serious bug, pretty weird, Jessica ended not showing in Tuesday but in Wednesday 9:00pm, after that, everything was fine, except for now the game says that i must still see her in Tuesday 9:00pm, no shit happened... And, i don't know if because of that bug but the game say to me that i must complete the Gala Party with Sonia and Ginger (because i choose wincest *i mean* Chloe), but now Jessica not appears in the night anymore, no more entrance party... What can i do?.
Hi! let me take a look at the code to see what could have happen regarding Jessie... may be I have a typo there

Regarding the Gala, if you go with one, you can skip the other two when you finish, and it should remove the "to do" items, but if you finish with just one, it will say to finish it with the other two untill you decide to skip them... Ill take a look at the code,

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
any answer?
Hi, we cant seem to find a bug or anything :(

Probably you took a path we didnt considered... can you do me a favor? go to the player phone, then go to User Stats, in the bottom right, there is a small bug, can you press on it and send us a screen capture of that screen?

Reactions: astrophel

Rild

Nov 7, 2017
Hi, we cant seem to find a bug or anything :(

Probably you took a path we didnt considered... can you do me a favor? go to the player phone, then go to User Stats, in the bottom right, there is a small bug, can you press on it and send us a screen capture of that screen?
There's a huge list of items what exactly to screenshot?

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
There's another bug. After I ask Ginger to the Gala, Sophie shows up and asks me to take her instead.
If you turn down Sophie, the next time you talk to Ginger before the Gala you automatically tell her you can't go with her, even though you turned down Sophie. The only way to get Ginger to the gala is to not talk to her at all until you pick her up for the Gala.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There's another bug. After I ask Ginger to the Gala, Sophie shows up and asks me to take her instead.
If you turn down Sophie, the next time you talk to Ginger before the Gala you automatically tell her you can't go with her, even though you turned down Sophie. The only way to get Ginger to the gala is to not talk to her at all until you pick her up for the Gala.
Okay, this is the first time we heard about this bug... let me take a look at this code, may be we miss something

Thanks for the heads up!! :D

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys need some help, looking through the thread I saw that we need to work at the club 4 times to get the Felicia scene however I have already worked there over 20 times so am not sure what's wrong. Please let me know if there are any prerequisites that need to be done before I can get the scene. Thanks in advance for any help. update- I have carried on playing and I have now unlocked every scene except for Felicia's so no idea what's wrong as there are no more events for me to do.

Last edited:

boraybabus

Apr 30, 2022
Hey, after the gala, ginger says she wants to go beach. Then we go to the beach but scenes doesn't trigger at the moment. I go beach but ginger is not there.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes