3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
A little disappointed by this update; Was expecting a little more from a 2 months update even if I kinda understand it took time to do the new place to, explore. But you know, it felt a little shorter.

• Sad
Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
A little disappointed by this update; Was expecting a little more from a 2 months update even if I kinda understand it took time to do the new place to, explore. But you know, it felt a little shorter.
Most games which are not 3D model made take months to develop since all images are hand drawn, then scanned, vectorized and painted... its a slow process, that is why some cartoon series are announced serveral years before its release.
Unlike 3D model games, which can easily use the same texture and model over and over by just changing the position, and rendering the image.
Is not ideal, but it a price to pay for a 2D game :(

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Downloading the android version. There's any way to play it from the last version?
You can, use this saved game:

To use it, follow this instructions:

flyboy179

Feb 3, 2018
Man Tara's usual outfit sure does hide her figure. That said Rati continues to be probably the worse person in the story.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
My to do list says "finish current event." What event am I suppose to finish?
That's the Monster Hunt event, if you finish it and the TODO is stll there, is probably a bug. You can't start the latest event while still doing the Monster Hunt event.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Man Tara's usual outfit sure does hide her figure. That said Rati continues to be probably the worse person in the story.
We made a popularity survey and Rati ended last, so she will get an update after we have done everyone else

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
413892575_883865307077930_5124065696755135571_n.jpg
To all our players, supporters, and fellow gaming enthusiasts,

As the holiday season wraps us in its magical embrace, we wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you. Your passion to play our game fuels our creativity and drives us to create stories that spark sexiness, laughter, and entertainment.

These few years have been an incredible journey, full of challenges and triumphs, and your unwavering support has been our greatest gift. Whether you've been with us from the start, or just embarked on our epic quests, your enthusiasm motivates us to craft experiences that bring naughtiness to everyone.

As we gather with our loved ones to celebrate this special time, we extend our warmest wishes to all of you. May your holidays be filled with laughter, joy, and unforgettable gaming moments that create lasting memories.

Thank you for being a part of our gaming community. Your passion inspires us to reach for new heights in the coming year, and we can't wait to share new, funny and naughty stories from our MC and all of his "friends" ;) with you in the world of gaming!

Happy Holidays and a Fantastic New Year!

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Most games which are not 3D model made take months to develop since all images are hand drawn, then scanned, vectorized and painted... its a slow process, that is why some cartoon series are announced serveral years before its release.
Unlike 3D model games, which can easily use the same texture and model over and over by just changing the position, and rendering the image.
Is not ideal, but it a price to pay for a 2D game :(
Oh yeah I know, it was more to say that this update took more time for "less" so I was kinda disappointed. But I still like what you've done so far.

Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Oh yeah I know, it was more to say that this update took more time for "less" so I was kinda disappointed. But I still like what you've done so far.
Thanks! :D

We hope we can keep growing so we can invite more artist to work with us, that would allow us to add more content without extending the time of delivere, we seen that, if we take more than 2 months, we lose a lot of patreons :( so we have to keep it under 45 days... but there are a few artist willing to work with us, we just need enough money to pay them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.140
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes