3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
is there like a money cheat or something?
Early game, this is the fastest/most efficient way to make money:

07:00 go work a shift at the coffee shop (skip minigame)
12:00 again work at coffee shop (skip minigame)
16:00: go home to your room, text dad and ask for money, then text mom and ask for energy boost:
16:00 go back to coffee shop, work another shift (skip minigame).

This will get you $250 a day and you'll finish at 21:00 (9pm) so you can still go on dates or work in the club on fri/sat evenings - but to do that you'll need to spend $10 on 2 energy bars in the supermarket AFTER your 16:00 shift ends.

In the beginning you can keep all the money from the club and not worry too much about tipping the other staff.
then you'll make 250 -10 + 125 = 365 on Fri and Sat.

Once you have a (no spoiler) better source of income you can share your club tips to gain points with Amy.

Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Early game, this is the fastest/most efficient way to make money:

07:00 go work a shift at the coffee shop (skip minigame)
12:00 again work at coffee shop (skip minigame)
16:00: go home to your room, text dad and ask for money, then text mom and ask for energy boost:
16:00 go back to coffee shop, work another shift (skip minigame).

This will get you $250 a day and you'll finish at 21:00 (9pm) so you can still go on dates or work in the club on fri/sat evenings - but to do that you'll need to spend $10 on 2 energy bars in the supermarket AFTER your 16:00 shift ends.

In the beginning you can keep all the money from the club and not worry too much about tipping the other staff.
then you'll make 250 -10 + 125 = 365 on Fri and Sat.

Once you have a (no spoiler) better source of income you can share your club tips to gain points with Amy.
I think that's the most efficient way to make money until you get higher paying jobs. (with Amy and Jessie)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
For the Gala Event which run does it take into consideration? Since my first run was with Chloe (Which I would have choose to be my main one) After ending the night I saw that there is an option to replay/choose the other gala events and I did both of them however after the final one there was no choice or selection. So I'm curious does it take your last gala choice as your final decision or?
If you decide not to replay the Gala, the system will make it as if you had gone with all three, you will miss unlocking the scene of the other two girl though

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
If you decide not to replay the Gala, the system will make it as if you had gone with all three, you will miss unlocking the scene of the other two girl though
I think what Op meant was:
IF you replay the gala event with all girls, does it matter for the rest of the game/story who you take first or last?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I think what Op meant was:
IF you replay the gala event with all girls, does it matter for the rest of the game/story who you take first or last?
Not really, the game will act as if you have gone with all three (story wise)...
The only thing you will miss, is the scene. But, as story comes, only Sophie's will have a future impact, the other two are just fan service :)
But if you dont finish it with Sophie, the story will act as if you have done it.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Duke9668,
3 days ago in Patreon: "We plan to launch version 0.15 of the game on February 10(ish), and everything indicates it will be that way."

But I think we have to wait a week or two - supporters have every right to claim a published release in the first place.

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Duke9668,
3 days ago in Patreon: "We plan to launch version 0.15 of the game on February 10(ish), and everything indicates it will be that way."

But I think we have to wait a week or two - supporters have every right to claim a published release in the first place.
Of course I just wanted to know what they added on this update

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
When the scene where you meet Jessie on the beach there is always a bug in the current version, has the latest version been resolved or not ?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
When the scene where you meet Jessie on the beach there is always a bug in the current version, has the latest version been resolved or not ?
We tried to replicate the bug but were unsuccessful. So we are not sure if it was an isolated error because we have not received any more reports about it. However, we cleaned the code and fixed other little errors that appeared, I hope this solves the problem you are talking about.

We are uploading the latest version, and it should be on the air later today or very early tomorrow.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes