3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

projman

Jun 6, 2017
How is the new Chloe event triggered? Right now all that shows up on the to do list is "be able to date Frida again," and "finish current event. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Crazyhexz

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
im having issues with texting jessi, any time or day i need to do that?

now having an issue where Jessi is not showing up on the beach
I can't pass a mission
-Wait a few days then go to the beach and talk to Jessie
Please help me
Okay, I'm rebuilding that whole area since I can't figure it out whats wrong, so the best solution is to recode it hehe.

So, I wanted to ask, did Jessie told you to meet up with her at the beach at night?

MusaTR

Aug 6, 2020
Okay, I'm rebuilding that whole area since I can't figure it out whats wrong, so the best solution is to recode it hehe.

So, I wanted to ask, did Jessie told you to meet up with her at the beach at night?
Can you skip this mission and upload the save file?

-Wait a few days then go to the beach and talk to Jessie

wai34567000

Jan 8, 2022
Mine is version 1.5. Ashley has a question. I met her on Saturday at her first arcade date and asked her to show up the next day (Sunday) and she agreed, but the scene was repeated on Saturday with the host asking her "tomorrow (Sunday)" Come on. Yes, it's Sunday. She wasn't in the arcade on Monday either, and her route failed shortly after. Also, Ashley's route was 24 points. Do you have a complete guide to reaching 25 points?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
No she didn't
Finally I found the bug, it will be fix on the next release, this happened because you missed the date, so the system kinda broke, but now it will have a way to handle missing that date.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Mine is version 1.5. Ashley has a question. I met her on Saturday at her first arcade date and asked her to show up the next day (Sunday) and she agreed, but the scene was repeated on Saturday with the host asking her "tomorrow (Sunday)" Come on. Yes, it's Sunday. She wasn't in the arcade on Monday either, and her route failed shortly after. Also, Ashley's route was 24 points. Do you have a complete guide to reaching 25 points?
Let me check the code, that was a very old bug that was fixed, I dont know why is showing once more.

tracerisbae420

Dec 6, 2018
I need help, I can't access the new content. I have finished everything until the vacation getaway with Felicia and I waited a few weeks just to see if it triggers the event.
I've done all the previous content minus the scene with Ginger and her Mum. I just unlocked that through a save file.
I also haven't done "Jealousy runs in the family" cause it's not triggering for me.
1708222247612.png

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes