3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I didn't use URM. I try not to touch the variables at all.
I noticed that the weirdness with setting tasks in the notebook started after the Gala event. I played with Sophie, Chloe and Ginger. After that, the quest "Every action has consequences" automatically started. I looked on wiki that the first place to go is the sex shop. I first talked about fish with Emma, then bought a special Lure, rented a boat and only then went to the sex shop. I had been there before (I think in preparation for the Gala event) and got some kind of container from Stella. Perhaps the sequence of actions needs to be strictly followed. And after all, the sex shop should open only during the completion of this quest, I understood correctly? Then why it was opened earlier?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, I don't how but I am locked in Sex shop. Here is the save file, any help is welcomed. Thank you.
Edit: Hi, I am out with some hacking with x052 URM but any entry to Sex shop results in the same loop (new save is added).
Note: 3-1 is "URM free".
Im going to take a look to your saves, Ill get back to you momentarily!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Softlock during the "Every action has consequences" quest. I entered a sex shop to get a package for the school principal, but I can't get out. Not only from the sex shop, but also from the dialog with the saleswoman. It's all going in circles. v.15.1.
UPD: Could be a version compatibility issue. I used very old saves that I happened to have saved from last November. I've noticed other oddities that were not fatal. I'll try to go through the game from scratch, maybe it will work out.
Autosave:
Same! Did you get the package before you got the quest? I think that is my issue.
Okay, I found the bug, It wasn't the order in how you play the game, the system skipped a line within the game which caused it to loop.
As the game has a very extensive code, and sometimes lines are skipped, which can be dialogues, gestures or insignificant other things, which do not affect the gameplay.

However, there are rare occasions where it skips important lines, like what happened to you, and for that, I apologize.
I added a line to the backup system so that this does not happen to you or any other player again.

To fix this issue, just open the game folder, and replace the dev.rpyc file with this one, load your game and after talking to Stella, you should be able to exit without problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enot1964

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.151
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Im going to take a look to your saves, Ill get back to you momentarily!
No problem now. The issue was "somehow" solved with URM, visits in sexshop were loop-free after several "gamedays" and I finalized it with last update. So, I am fine now.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Okay, I found the bug, It wasn't the order in how you play the game, the system skipped a line within the game which caused it to loop.
As the game has a very extensive code, and sometimes lines are skipped, which can be dialogues, gestures or insignificant other things, which do not affect the gameplay.

However, there are rare occasions where it skips important lines, like what happened to you, and for that, I apologize.
I added a line to the backup system so that this does not happen to you or any other player again.

To fix this issue, just open the game folder, and replace the dev.rpyc file with this one, load your game and after talking to Stella, you should be able to exit without problem.
Thank you!
UPD: Problem quest complete! Thank you very much again for your help!

Last edited:

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Finishing the current event is the Monster Hunt event, if you already finish it, it must have skipped removing the To-Do, we well force remove it on the next update.

Be able to date Frida again, you need to progress the story a few days, then go to school, you will trigger the "Patching things up" event that solves that. In the release 0.151 we added more lines to the "To-Do" list to specify this.
I downloaded .151, but I'm still only seeing "be able to date Frida again" on the to do list.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I am having trouble triggering the "It's a fun weekend" event, I have already done the requirements that appear on the wiki but nothing happens

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how to unlock chloes last gallery item? i dont have anything on the to do list
Make sure you have completely finished Felicia's event "A Fun Weekend" and Ashely's event "Stream your life".

With Felicia, after returning from the vacation, you still have to go talk to Ms. Principal, then with Felicia and then with Stella.

With Ashley, after she comes to your house to stream, you have to invite her several times until she takes off her mask.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how to unlock new chloe event?
Make sure you have completely finished Felicia's event "A Fun Weekend" and Ashely's event "Stream your life".

With Felicia, after returning from the vacation, you still have to go talk to Ms. Principal, then with Felicia and then with Stella.

With Ashley, after she comes to your house to stream, you have to invite her several times until she takes off her mask.

Reactions: astrophel

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020

a did everything but nothing happened

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes