3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
a did everything but nothing happened
DO me a favor, please open the game, then load your saved file, then go to the Phone, User Stats
There in the lower right side, there should be a small bug, press on it

Look for Ashley Story, Felicia Story and Chloe Story, and tell me what numbers those have, to start the event, it Ashley's should be higher than 89, Felicia should be higher than 42 and Chloes should be 17

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.152
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
DO me a favor, please open the game, then load your saved file, then go to the Phone, User Stats

Look for Ashley Story, Felicia Story and Chloe Story, and tell me what numbers those have, to start the event, it Ashley's should be higher than 89, Felicia should be higher than 42 and Chloes should be 17
i did that and...an except has occurred lol

Reactions: projman

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
Followed Ashley story where we met at the mall with Kana with the journalist mob and it say to wait a few days before talking to them but then got a letter that they went back home and the story is closed...do i have to start over to fix it

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018

Not sure what my issue is. All the story stuff is higher than what you said, I've done the winter event, followed up with Principal Felicia and Stella, streamed with Ashley without the mask. Talking to Latisha "you can ask her about what problems are they having in the training" isn't triggering

Screen shots and save attached

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Is there any way to fix the pool on Sunday at noon and say I'm busy?
What's the problem? The girls aren't going to gather by the pool until it's cleaned up anyway. I did it the very first Sunday after all the components I bought online arrived and I got the lawnmower from Emma. You don't skip school on Sunday, Emma's coffee shop, where I part-time worked, is not open on Sundays, so I don't see a problem.
If you don't feel like spending time in the company of girls, no explanation or apology needed, they won't be offended by you:) And I don't get who you're trying to tell that you're busy. At the point in the game when you're cleaning the pool, all the characters don't care if you're busy or not.
UPD: working in the backyard will take you all day, from 7am to 9pm, there is no way to catch a midday while working in the backyard.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.152 bug

Started new !!!

Can`t buy the rave clothing.

I get the message that I buyed the wrong clothes elegant clothes (other things I can`t buy and now the field is gone).

0.102 was buged like hell and now at a point very close at the beginning is buged "like in the versions before" haven`t you learned anything as producer?

I have it know because Enot1964 answer about it.

The hint system must be improved there are missing a lot of steps.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
0.152 bug

Started new !!!

Can`t buy the rave clothing.

I get the message that I buyed the wrong clothes elegant clothes (other things I can`t buy and now the field is gone).

0.102 was buged like hell and now at a point very close at the beginning is buged "like in the versions before" haven`t you learned anything as producer?
Talk to Chloe about the rave party and the required dress code. Then the rave clothes will appear in the supermall, in the clothing department. Yes, you will have to buy an elegant suit at first, but after talking to Chloe again rave clothes will become available. Yes, this is a small bug that does not interfere with the passage of the game.

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Talk to Chloe about the rave party and the required dress code. Then the rave clothes will appear in the supermall, in the clothing department. Yes, you will have to buy an elegant suit at first, but after talking to Chloe again rave clothes will become available. Yes, this is a small bug that does not interfere with the passage of the game.
Thanks I have it.

Reactions: Enot1964

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.152 bug

1) Ginger beach after Gala party (was the last from the three)
The problem is that all sex scenes are black it doesn`t matter if I choose the beach or to go to her home (to have sex with her or her mom). The first pic I can see is after Orgasm (see save).

At that point something break my game all sex scenes are only black !!! For example principal punishment I can see before it normal now only black screen when sex scenes. Aso Gallery all sex scenes now black !!!

2) Jessie forest for exampel and so on
Black screen by the sex scenes like above.

After I installed my graphic driver again it works like before (I don`t know what made the problems) !!!

Logic bug

1) I want to get a better paid job because I want no money from my dad anymore. Why it is possible to get money from him after it this don`t make sense.

2) You can make "It is a fun weekend" and meet Stella and you haven`t meet her before you haven`t finished the "Gala" so it makes no sense when you know her because you haven`t seen her before. When the message should make sense you must block "It is a fun weekend" and it can be done first when you have solve the "Gala".

3) Briefcase (bug or not?)

1. Ashleys panties are double

4) When I remember correct you can make a picture from Chloe at the beginning from the game. These picture is not in the gallery and later when I should get the second time her panties and I can watch her again and made a picture and now it is in the gallery. Why I should think as Player that I need to do it again to get the pic for the gallery when I have done this before in game?

It would be nice when you change this !!!

Stats at max firmly.
Now we have to max up them again and again this is grinding that normal nobody need.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
0.152 bug

1) Ginger beach after Gala party (was the last from the three)
The problem is that all sex scenes are black it doesn`t matter if I choose the beach or to go to her home (to have sex with her or her mom). The first pic I can see is after Orgasm (see save).

At that point something break my game all sex scenes are only black !!! For example principal punishment I can see before it normal now only black screen when sex scenes.

2) Jessie forest for exampel and so on
Black screen by the sex scenes like above.

Logic bug

1) I want to get a better paid job because I want no money from my dad anymore. Why it is possible to get money from him after it this don`t make sense.

2) You can make "It is a fun weekend" and meet Stella and you haven`t meet her before you haven`t finished the "Gala" so it makes no sense when you know her because you haven`t seen her before. When the message should make sense you must block "It is a fun weekend" and it can be done first when you have solve the "Gala".
About black screen - no, I've never come across anything like this. Perhaps you have a corrupted archive with the game, try to download the game again and unpack it in the same place where you have it unpacked now, having previously deleted and copied to another directory/local disk the version you have (saves will not suffer from this). Another (extremely unlikely) variant is that you got a censored version of the game.
I've loaded your save, result is on the screenshot.
screen.jpg
About logic. I agree about Stella, but turning off father's support? I think the changes required to make the work pay better would require too much work from the game developers at this point, slowing down further development. Well, with the current pay system it will only lead to excessive (and completely unnecessary) grind, which can bury the game's story underneath. Our protagonist will still need money, and it's a decent amount. This means MC will be forced to work many weeks in a cafe or nightclub, for anything else he will not have enough energy or time. Advancement on all quests (and the main plot) will be slowed down in the most radical way. And most importantly - it's an endless boring cycle: home-school-work-home and so on ad infinitum. It's just not interesting to play. After all, it's just a game, not a life simulator - that's what Sims 4 is for. :)

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
About black screen - no, I've never come across anything like this. Perhaps you have a corrupted archive with the game, try to download the game again and unpack it in the same place where you have it unpacked now, having previously deleted and copied to another directory/local disk the version you have (saves will not suffer from this). Another (extremely unlikely) variant is that you got a censored version of the game.
I've loaded your save, result is on the screenshot.
View attachment 3418476
About logic. I agree about Stella, but turning off father's support? I think the changes required to make the work pay better would require too much work from the game developers at this point, slowing down further development. Well, with the current pay system it will only lead to excessive (and completely unnecessary) grind, which can bury the game's story underneath. Our protagonist will still need money, and it's a decent amount. This means MC will be forced to work many weeks in a cafe or nightclub, for anything else he will not have enough energy or time. Advancement on all quests (and the main plot) will be slowed down in the most radical way. And most importantly - it's an endless boring cycle: home-school-work-home and so on ad infinitum. It's just not interesting to play. After all, it's just a game, not a life simulator - that's what Sims 4 is for. :)
Like I said before something in game crashed it and now it is all black it have nothing to do with the version.

I download it again and like I said it is all black when you have the sex scenes all before and behind are working and so aso the Gallery have the same problem.

Like a said before I don`t get the pic it is all black and now on all places if I have done before it or not doesn`t matter all black.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes