3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I can't seem to get any further. What's "the current event"? I've talked to Ashley everyday and gone to the arcade and occasionally go to my house to "finish" playing.
Screenshot 2024-02-18 122002.png

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I tried, but event is not triggering
Check out if you already have completly finish both events, after finishing the Winter Vacation, you still have to go to school and talk to The Principal and then talk to Felicia, then go to the mall and thank Stella.

With Ashley, you need to invite her over to your home 2 or three times until she removes her mask.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I can't seem to get any further. What's "the current event"? I've talked to Ashley everyday and gone to the arcade and occasionally go to my house to "finish" playing.
View attachment 3365247
Finishing the current event is the Monster Hunt event, if you already finish it, it must have skipped removing the To-Do, we well force remove it on the next update.

Talk to Ashley is from the start of her story, if you already finish her story, it must have skip it too, we well force remove it on the next update.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I can't pass a mission
-Wait a few days then go to the beach and talk to Jessie
Please help me
This issue has been solve in the release we are making today (or tomorrow). The game didn't know how to handle missing the date with Jessica, so it didn't know what to do next, now you'll simply have to go talk to her one more time to schedule a new appointment.

This will fix in the release 0.151

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How is the new Chloe event triggered? Right now all that shows up on the to do list is "be able to date Frida again," and "finish current event. Any suggestions?
Finishing the current event is the Monster Hunt event, if you already finish it, it must have skipped removing the To-Do, we well force remove it on the next update.

Be able to date Frida again, you need to progress the story a few days, then go to school, you will trigger the "Patching things up" event that solves that. In the release 0.151 we added more lines to the "To-Do" list to specify this.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Mine is version 1.5. Ashley has a question. I met her on Saturday at her first arcade date and asked her to show up the next day (Sunday) and she agreed, but the scene was repeated on Saturday with the host asking her "tomorrow (Sunday)" Come on. Yes, it's Sunday. She wasn't in the arcade on Monday either, and her route failed shortly after. Also, Ashley's route was 24 points. Do you have a complete guide to reaching 25 points?
This bug has been hunting us for quite a while, we havent been able to know why this is happening :(
But we have recoded that whole part hopping we fix something that we might missed.
It will be redone in the 0.151 release. (today or tomorrow)

Reactions: astrophel

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can you skip this mission and upload the save file?

-Wait a few days then go to the beach and talk to Jessie
This issue has been solve in the release we are making today (or tomorrow). The game didn't know how to handle missing the date with Jessica, so it didn't know what to do next, now you'll simply have to go talk to her one more time to schedule a new appointment.

This will fix in the release 0.151

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
was there any fdom add to the game in new update?

will there still be only light ntr?
We did a survey asking if the players would like us to include NTR and those who asked NO won :(

So, for now, don't open NTR...maybe in the future.

Screenshot 2024-02-18 120212.png

• Sad
Reactions: astrophel

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I need help, I can't access the new content. I have finished everything until the vacation getaway with Felicia and I waited a few weeks just to see if it triggers the event.
I've done all the previous content minus the scene with Ginger and her Mum. I just unlocked that through a save file.
I also haven't done "Jealousy runs in the family" cause it's not triggering for me.
View attachment 3363935
To start the "Jealousy runs in the family" event, check this out:

Just make sure to complely finish both It's a fun weekend event and Stream your life event.

After finishing the It's a fun weekend, you still have to go to school and talk to The Principal and then talk to Felicia, then go to the mall and thank Stella.

With Ashley, you need to invite her over to your home 2 or three times until she removes her mask.

With the Make things with Frida again, you need to progress the story a few days, after finishing Ginger's quest and having meet Ginger's mom, then go to school, you will trigger the "Patching things up" event that solves that. In the release 0.151 we added more lines to the "To-Do" list to specify this.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
We did a survey asking if the players would like us to include NTR and those who asked NO won :(

So, for now, don't open NTR...maybe in the future.

View attachment 3366323
well you know my take on ntr and that is i dont enjoy ntr but its fine as long its avoidable even i wish the principal would be with the mc and not the other guy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Votacion-2.jpg
On to the next release!

As some of you may have noticed, the 0.15 release wasn’t made with the newer version of Ren'py. This was due to compatibility issues, specifically the way some objects were displayed. And instead of delaying the launch for a few days, we decided it was better to launch the update with the previous version, and thus stick to the established schedule.

Fortunately, this meant that we had more time and calmly solved some details, since we had to rebuild several areas of the game, and likewise, we created internal backup systems so that every time you load a game, the system verifies that it is working the way it should.

This latest version that we are releasing, version 0.151, includes fixes for some bugs that appear in the main release and some improvements in the way the game plays. You will notice that the game loads even faster.

To download the latest version, please go to the first page of this thread!

Now it is time to think about what is next, and we are happy to announce who our two lucky girls will be who will receive an update in the next release of the game, which is scheduled for late March or early April.

We will be bringing to you two new stories. One in which our MC will have to help his co-worker make her dream come true; and another in which he will rekindle an old flame he thought was in the past.

We thank each of the players who point out details that we can improve in the game, as well as all the Patreons who, with their contribution, help so that every day there are more of us who enjoy our crazy stories.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Softlock during the "Every action has consequences" quest. I entered a sex shop to get a package for the school principal, but I can't get out. Not only from the sex shop, but also from the dialog with the saleswoman. It's all going in circles. v.15.1.
UPD: Could be a version compatibility issue. I used very old saves that I happened to have saved from last November. I've noticed other oddities that were not fatal. I'll try to go through the game from scratch, maybe it will work out.
Autosave:

Last edited:
Reactions: Strong1

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Softlock during the "Every action has consequences" quest. I entered a sex shop to get a package for the school principal, but I can't get out. Not only from the sex shop, but also from the dialog with the saleswoman. It's all going in circles. v.15.1.
Autosave:
Same! Did you get the package before you got the quest? I think that is my issue.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
fffffff

Same! Did you get the package before you got the quest? I think that is my issue.
No, did not. But I once was already in sex shop before, everything was fine.

What alarmed me earlier - at some point in the list of tasks began to reappear items that have already been completed (search for a job in a nightclub, etc.) But they did not interfere with the gameplay.

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
I just completed a playthrough, v. 15.0 and 15.1 for the last two 'quests', and I didn't have any issues. Though there is wierd flow of events, with a very narrow conditional array to advance through. Also delivery times and autoconfirmed dates on certain days are effing annoying.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
UPD: Could be a version compatibility issue. I used very old saves that I happened to have saved from last November. I've noticed other oddities that were not fatal. I'll try to go through the game from scratch, maybe it will work out.
Autosave:
That’s is weird, really weird since there is no reason to get locked inside since that’s is a simple link button. It would make more sense to get locked outside since entering hast to be during certain hours and days, so been locked inside is really really weird.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Mmm probably there is a "ORDER" in which we miss something, the SexShop shouldnt unlock until the principal ask for it, so probably we are missing something.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes