3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Who_knows81

May 27, 2022
Screenshot 2023-12-30 110325.png
I am stuck on Jessie, I have been doing the runs and oil, I missed the one date and trying to set up another but I cant be able to

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
I feel like there is a bug with Ashley. I meet her first arcade date, ask her to show up the next day (sunday), she agrees, but it repeats the same saturday scenes and then MC asks her -again- to come "tomorrow" (Sunday). Problem is, it's already sunday. After she agrees, she disappears from school, and the arcade. This can't be correct. Is it?

Last edited:

Leo212

Sep 28, 2017
I feel like there is a bug with Ashley. I meet her first arcade date, ask her to show up the next day (sunday), she agrees, but it repeats the same saturday scenes and then MC asks her -again- to come "tomorrow" (Sunday). Problem is, it's already sunday. After she agrees, she disappears from school, and the arcade. This can't be correct. Is it?
sameeeeeeeeeeeeee I saw that years ago they said it was a bug that was fixed a few versions ago, but I got the same thing and there is nothing like bugfix.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Mmm a similar bug was fix several updates ago... let me take a look again to that part of the code, may be we missed something, but I though it was already fixed :/

Reactions: ArhraCole

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Mmm a similar bug was fix several updates ago... let me take a look again to that part of the code, may be we missed something, but I though it was already fixed :/
I played through from the beginning again. It seems to treat Ashley's Sunday date like a "fail to meet" - like I did not show up for the date, and her story ends.

Anyway, thanks for checking this. (BTW, I use "skip the minigame", if that makes a difference in the code.)

Last edited:
Reactions: lots`o`fap

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
starting fresh/brand new game. finish intro, save, now load file.
Current version, 0.140

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dev.rpy", line 2339, in <module>
NameError: name 'felicia_waiting_office' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/historias.rpyc", line 1740, in script call
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 375, in script call
  File "game/dev.rpyc", line 2339, in script
  File "D:\elang\08_new\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc-un\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\elang\08_new\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc-un\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\elang\08_new\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc-un\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
High School Days 0.14
Sat Jan 13 22:43:09 2024
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/dev.rpy", line 2342, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "game/dev.rpyc", line 2342, in script
  File "D:\elang\08_new\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc-un\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
  File "D:\elang\08_new\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc-un\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
  File "D:\elang\08_new\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc-un\HighSchoolDays-0.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
High School Days 0.14
Sat Jan 13 22:43:45 2024

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Same fresh new file, have to go to school for the first time. and with clicking around to try to find it...
ignore and end up back at the main menu.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/pantallas.rpy", line 1972, in <module>
NameError: name 'lockedto_grocery_store' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 2649, in script call
  File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 2649, in script call
  File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 1972, in script
  File "game/pantallas.rpy", line 1972, in <module>
NameError: name 'lockedto_grocery_store' is not defined

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
High School Days 0.14
Sat Jan 13 22:49:33 2024

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
starting fresh/brand new game. finish intro, save, now load file.
Current version, 0.140

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/dev.rpyc", line 2339, in script

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
High School Days 0.14
Sat Jan 13 22:43:09 2024
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/dev.rpyc", line 2342, in script

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
High School Days 0.14
Sat Jan 13 22:43:45 2024
Sorry for it, we fixed it, and should be a problem on the next update...

Just skip it for now :(

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I played through from the beginning again. It seems to treat Ashley's Sunday date like a "fail to meet" - like I did not show up for the date, and her story ends.

Anyway, thanks for checking this. (BTW, I use "skip the minigame", if that makes a difference in the code.)
Well, the idea with Ashley is that, she is a very shy girl, so any error during her story will lock her path for ever (yeah, we went full drama there). During her story, there is a point in which you are asked to do some action, if you do the wrong one, the story will tell that she went back to her parents home, for ever.

Once you finish her story and _______ story, you can miss dates with her and you will only lose points but no more risk of losing her story.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
For the Gala Event which run does it take into consideration? Since my first run was with Chloe (Which I would have choose to be my main one) After ending the night I saw that there is an option to replay/choose the other gala events and I did both of them however after the final one there was no choice or selection. So I'm curious does it take your last gala choice as your final decision or?

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Bug:
I'm in the sex shop and can't leave, I can only choose from the three dialog options. Nothing I do will get me out. Stuck in an infinite loop. I suspect it is because I already had the parcel for the principal but did not finish that mission and then forgot about it and was doing the "repeat gala event" thingy and somehow the principal gave me that quest again so I went to the shop and now I am well and truly stuck...
Save game attached.

[Eidt] went back to an earlier savegame, played the principal's mission and finished it. Thought it was solved, kept playing, had to get back to the shop for a mask aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now i'm stuck in the same loop... WTF

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes