3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys need some help, looking through the thread I saw that we need to work at the club 4 times to get the Felicia scene however I have already worked there over 20 times so am not sure what's wrong. Please let me know if there are any prerequisites that need to be done before I can get the scene. Thanks in advance for any help. update- I have carried on playing and I have now unlocked every scene except for Felicia's so no idea what's wrong as there are no more events for me to do.
Some players are having this issue, not sure why but we are uploading a patch to force the Felicia scene to start...

Reactions: Joshcarman

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hey, after the gala, ginger says she wants to go beach. Then we go to the beach but scenes doesn't trigger at the moment. I go beach but ginger is not there.
Check the very last part of the Beach, she should be next to the beach store

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Some players are having this issue, not sure why but we are uploading a patch to force the Felicia scene to start...
Try downloading the latest version, we fix some minor bugs but added a fail safe so Felicia scene triggers after next time you finish working

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.133
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RichyCapy

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
yea, where do you get anime/cat related stuff for ashley ?
If you're early in the game, nowhere. Later, when certain triggers are activated as a result of the story progression, at the mall. Be careful, a gift that this girl will like is not the most obvious option!!! :)

Reactions: RichyCapy

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Is this game harem?
Is there netori scenes where mc steal others wife or girlfriends?
1. About the harem. It looks like it's coming to it.
2. About netori. At this stage - no.
But, probably, the developers will give a more detailed answer.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is this game harem?
Is there netori scenes where mc steal others wife or girlfriends?
1. About the harem. It looks like it's coming to it.
2. About netori. At this stage - no.
But, probably, the developers will give a more detailed answer.
1. Well, eventually, the MC will have several girls to sleep with, but not as a big group, more likly separated groups.

2. About netori, there is a story under development regarding Emma (one of the blond girls) regarding that theme, but we havent complete it yet.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
1. Well, eventually, the MC will have several girls to sleep with, but not as a big group, more likly separated groups.

2. About netori, there is a story under development regarding Emma (one of the blond girls) regarding that theme, but we havent complete it yet.
I know of a game where the main character has relationships with 29 ladies. Honestly speaking, at some point I just stopped remembering their names, got completely confused in this tangle of relationships and had to quit the game, because even the notes in the notebook, which I had made myself at a certain stage of gameplay, didn't help. Since then I have been very wary of the tag "harem". :)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
+Xll3E.jpg
The 0.14 update has been released!
We are closing the year with one last release before walking away from the computer until next year!

In this release, we added some new features to the game, such as being able to change clothes at the gym so you don't have to go back home to change.

Additionally, we added a function which will allow the player to have dates that last more than a single night, such as going on a weekend trip with someone, for example. And, from the silhouette of the image, you can imagine who will be the first girl with whom our hero debuts this function, but it wouldn't be us if we gave them a smooth trip! Something (or someone) could spoil this beautiful weekend, right?

We also planted a seed that will allow us to expand Chloe's story. It is fair and necessary that we expand her story, since she is the character that we are asked for the most, so we will start doing it.

We thank all the players who have closely followed the development of the game, as well as each of our Patreon members. Without your invaluable support, we would not be able to create this project.

Remember, if you want to see the full list of additions and bug fixes made each release, you can see the change-log of the game's development.

If you have any questions or doubts, please join us on our Discord server, where we or other fellow players can help if you get stuck in a particular place.

Thanks and... Happy clicking!!! =^.^=

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes