3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Might have found a bug in the monster quest. It's asking me to talk to anyone left in school, Ashley is there, but the monster quest fired the day after second arcade date with her so she just runs away when I try to talk to her. Nobody else left to talk to in school and nothing else seems to progress the quest.
Oh, I see... I think I know whats going on... :( we'll fix it :(

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, I am a user who plays the spanish version of the game and during my game I found several bugs, here I share them with you.
There is a var names "valores_for_dates", but is define and everything, where are getting this error?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Might have found a bug in the monster quest. It's asking me to talk to anyone left in school, Ashley is there, but the monster quest fired the day after second arcade date with her so she just runs away when I try to talk to her. Nobody else left to talk to in school and nothing else seems to progress the quest.
Can you ignore here? thy talking to Felicia, Frida, Ms. Principal and check the clawmarks outside... and see if it requieres to talk to Ashley

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Oh no, we checked... there is an error from our part... we will fix it

jos_kill

May 24, 2021
it appears when i am in the arcade with Ashley, when it is time to present the score she got during the mini-game. as i said, i am playing the spanish version.
There is a var names "valores_for_dates", but is define and everything, where are getting this error?
[/CITA]

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Download the latest version, that will fix it

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
In the notes on the phone, theres a objetive that says "ask chloe if she knows about a job opening" but when i try talking to her theres is not option to asks her, where and when i have to ask her?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
In the notes on the phone, theres a objetive that says "ask chloe if she knows about a job opening" but when i try talking to her theres is not option to asks her, where and when i have to ask her?
There is a bug here, it will be fix, but just ask Amy for the job, you can skip asking Chloe

Reactions: Gu Changge

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how many times do i give her a massage i have done it 3 times so far
It should be at th first... that scene has several protections to force start the scene :(

If you have the " 'Convince' Latisha to cover in Chloe's work... " todo is one of them, so its really weird is not working for you, where are you playing at? PC?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.132
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RichyCapy

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
RichyCapy This may have already been addressed but there is kind of a bug with Stella. I could not get her to tell me her name when I went to get the package for the Principal but then when I needed a mask for Jessica, the game acted like I knew her name and she talked about some sex we had that never happened in my game. That was only the second time I ever saw her. Then when I did the small talk with her it reverted from her name back to ???

Edit:OK, got the sex dungeon scene now. So it is possible to get the mask before you get that scene, which causes that glitch. Might want to set a flag that you can't get the event that leads to buying the mask until after that dungeon scene

Last edited:
Reactions: RichyCapy

jos_kill

May 24, 2021
I found a bug, after elizabeth's event I get a note saying that I have to fix things with Frida and Ginger, but when I talk to Ginger I don't get any dialogue option regarding the event and she acts normal as if nothing happened.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
RichyCapy This may have already been addressed but there is kind of a bug with Stella. I could not get her to tell me her name when I went to get the package for the Principal but then when I needed a mask for Jessica, the game acted like I knew her name and she talked about some sex we had that never happened in my game. That was only the second time I ever saw her. Then when I did the small talk with her it reverted from her name back to ???

Edit:OK, got the sex dungeon scene now. So it is possible to get the mask before you get that scene, which causes that glitch. Might want to set a flag that you can't get the event that leads to buying the mask until after that dungeon scene
Mmm that is weird, since you need to have done the dungeon to activate the mask event... let me take a look at it, since there is an order error there,

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

Okay, just check the code and it should, but it can be skipped if not done in the correct order, so Im just going to add another layer of protecction to avoid this!

Thanks for the heads up :D :D

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I found a bug, after elizabeth's event I get a note saying that I have to fix things with Frida and Ginger, but when I talk to Ginger I don't get any dialogue option regarding the event and she acts normal as if nothing happened.
Did you go to her house? May be two events got mixted :/ Ill take a look a the code, but can you tell us if you where in a middle of an event when this happened?

jos_kill

May 24, 2021
Did you go to her house? May be two events got mixted :/ Ill take a look a the code, but can you tell us if you where in a middle of an event when this happened?

ok i already talked to her at her house and it was solved (i had only talked to her at school), but still i think it would be nice if you add a scene of angry ginger at school so there won't be this kind of confusion happen and yes, i'm simultaneously doing the gala event. Thanks.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes