3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

tracerisbae420

Dec 6, 2018
There's one more character that's blacked out in my gallery but there's nothing left in my To Do List. I feel like it's the Journalist woman and i gotta find her panties? Please help.

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone help me with the gala and Chloe? I did the prerequisites to free up Chloe from work and got her the dress, but she is still at work when I go to pick her up at her room at 9pm? Is my game just bugged out and I have to restart it from the save point?

i did try searching before I posted this, so if this has been answered and I missed it, i apologize.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can someone help me with the gala and Chloe? I did the prerequisites to free up Chloe from work and got her the dress, but she is still at work when I go to pick her up at her room at 9pm? Is my game just bugged out and I have to restart it from the save point?

i did try searching before I posted this, so if this has been answered and I missed it, i apologize.
Mmm... after convincing Latisha and getting her the dress, you need to talk to her so she knows you already everything ready, then she will say she CAN go, and set up the date for saturday 9:00 pm, if you dont talk to her first to let her know, she wont go

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
Mmm... after convincing Latisha and getting her the dress, you need to talk to her so she knows you already everything ready, then she will say she CAN go, and set up the date for saturday 9:00 pm, if you dont talk to her first to let her know, she wont go
Yea, I did that, and my phone shows a 9pm date with Chloe, but she's still at work. It would be pretty frustrating to start over.
If I miss the date, is it just a lost opportunity and no way to get it again?

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
i cant message anyone except for the times the game forces me to do so. (and yes, i am on the bedroom).

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i cant message anyone except for the times the game forces me to do so. (and yes, i am on the bedroom).
Yes you can, you just have to go to your room, in your home... that is the only place you can text someone

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yea, I did that, and my phone shows a 9pm date with Chloe, but she's still at work. It would be pretty frustrating to start over.
If I miss the date, is it just a lost opportunity and no way to get it again?
Mmm you can try loading the game and try once more?

This safe file is just before buying the tickets from Jessie for the Gala event

Montoya64

Nov 4, 2018
Do saves carry over from one version to the next yet? I really like this game but I don't want to keep starting over with every new version. Thanks!

(currently on version 0.102pc if that's any help)

tracerisbae420

Dec 6, 2018
So i've been trying to find a way to unlock Pamela's Scene normally but i can't find a way to trigger the event. I've gone on countless of dates with Ginger then proceeded to her place but it's the same old scene. Do i just have to wait till a new update drops?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Do saves carry over from one version to the next yet? I really like this game but I don't want to keep starting over with every new version. Thanks!

(currently on version 0.102pc if that's any help)
If you are on a PC, you are safe, technically it should work fine

Reactions: Montoya64

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So i've been trying to find a way to unlock Pamela's Scene normally but i can't find a way to trigger the event. I've gone on countless of dates with Ginger then proceeded to her place but it's the same old scene. Do i just have to wait till a new update drops?
You need to have dated Ginger and Frida 6 times, then broke up with both, then fix things with Ginger, then go on a date at NIGHT that ends up in sex, then go on another date that ends up on sex too (this can be day or night date).

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes