3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I dont understand, I never got that Ginger quest to get her adresse bu they ask me to date her but i cant and when I talk to willy he say he has something and my mind and i answer that i dont want to get involved, now i have to go to gala with ginger but the gala isnt happening
Sounds like programming error(s). I would think the program logic would not permit you to date Ginger without knowing her address, since in order to take her to the night club, carnival or gala you have to meet her at her house. Maybe the game developer can help you.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
WTF? I loaded an old saved game, thinking that if I delayed going fishing until after taking all three ladies to the gala that I'd be able to give the fish to the lady at the coffee shop. Now I find I can't go fishing at night. I had been able to do it before. (n)

Gjou56

May 30, 2023
Sounds like programming error(s). I would think the program logic would not permit you to date Ginger without knowing her address, since in order to take her to the night club, carnival or gala you have to meet her at her house. Maybe the game developer can help you.
Then what should I do?

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Then what should I do?
That's your call.
As I said in my previous post " Maybe the game developer can help you. " Did you try sending a private message to the game creator? He might respond.

Another alternative is to wait for the next update, then download and use one of the save files at https://f95zone.to/threads/high-school-days-v0-092-el-ciclo.43937/post-10844312 then start playing from that save point.

I'm personally going to wait for the next update to come out, and start a new play-thru. If I encounter any bugs I'll wait for a finished version of the game with a walk-thru.

Last edited:
Reactions: amsousa95

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Invite Chloe or Ginger to the gala. In a day or two after asking one of them, Sophie will approach you and ask that you take her to the gala.

jdosd

Nov 8, 2022
When i try to go to the club to ask amy for a job it says i have no business there. What do i do?

Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
2 bugs .. i got both baithing suits.. can't trigger sunday event at 12 in my room wearing the baithing suit. 2nd .. Says to meet a girl at 9pm on beach on Tue.... no 1 is there... i'm stuck i can't progress none of the hints on my phone work.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
2 bugs .. i got both baithing suits.. can't trigger sunday event at 12 in my room wearing the baithing suit. 2nd .. Says to meet a girl at 9pm on beach on Tue.... no 1 is there... i'm stuck i can't progress none of the hints on my phone work.
Did you go outside to the pool at Sunday noon, with a bathing suit worn? That's where the event should happen.

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
How do you go on dates with ginger? When I ask her out she tells me to meet her outside her house but I can't go the her house even though I'm clicking on the right house.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
How do you go on dates with ginger? When I ask her out she tells me to meet her outside her house but I can't go the her house even though I'm clicking on the right house.
Did you complete the quest to get her address? If you failed to do so, then clicking on her house won't work.
In a previous post, the game creator said " You need to ask Willy, he will tell you where the house is buy (sic) he will ask for something in exchange, you CANT skip this since is part of the game story "

If you did give the panties to Willy, and nothing happens when you click on Ginger's house, it's probably another game bug.

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
Did you complete the quest to get her address? If you failed to do so, then clicking on her house won't work.
In a previous post, the game creator said " You need to ask Willy, he will tell you where the house is buy (sic) he will ask for something in exchange, you CANT skip this since is part of the game story "

If you did give the panties to Willy, and nothing happens when you click on Ginger's house, it's probably another game bug.
How do you start the quest because when I talk to willy he says he's doing something and he wants the mc to join but you decline

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I don't have a choice as the mc automatically says no so I'm stuck as it stands
Bummer.
I can't say for certain, but in this case I think the game's 'persistent' file is what is causing the MC's saying 'no' to Willy. There might be some other explanation.
My recommendation is to keep the zipped file, delete the unzipped game files, to include any save files and the 'persistent' file.
Then either unzip the zipped file and start a new play-thru, or wait until a future update and then start a new play-thru.

I say a future update, and not the next update, as the game's Discord on 15 June said the following (note underlined sentence about a major bug, underline added by me.):

"This is our last post before launching the beta release, which should be this weekend. We want to thank all of you for your patience! This release came with some challenges, not only in the game, since our main programmer had to deal with some health issues, which caused the delay of the game. Luckily, he has now resumed his full-time dedication to the game. Even though most of the images are already done, we are just waiting for the final build. The next release will follow up on a story left “unfinished” in our last release and set the ground for new stories to come. We also have been aware of a major bug that causes the Gala event to trigger way before it should, this is only for some new players, but the issue will be solved in the next release. Once again, we would like to thank you for all of your patience, and thanks to all of our supporters for helping keep this project growing!"

I like the game art, and characters, but every time I've played I hit a new bug. I also find it unsettling that the game developers plan to issue an update with what they describe as a major bug. :(

Reactions: amsousa95

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
So I'm stuck with just the quest Keep Going On Dates with Ginger, but even though I set one up, i cannot go to her house. I looked through the thread and Willy needs to tell you where it is, but all he does is go "whats new?" and thats it.

Gonna be honest here, that's incredibly dumb. Why doesn't Ginger tell you where her house is? Why do you have to go round about to find out where a girl lives?

And this isn't a one off bug, i've restarted the game 4 times and Willy never gives me the quest that results in giving you the address.

EDIT: I saw the suggestion of deleting the persistant file, and I did that and it fixed the issue that the Cheerleaders where not practicing in the backyard, but then on monday I still can't accept any quests from Willy. This is really dumb, how could a massive game breaking bug be missed? And its clearly a common place issue. Even in the note posted on the last page, its clearly not something they're worried about because there is another bug further along. Thing is I can't even edit the savegame to fix it or bypass it or whatever because any changes I make to it are reverted on load.

Man, I really want to like this game but there are so many brickwalls in it, some maybe bugs, some may be just part of the game. Like giving you quests you cannot do way to early, or just not giving you any idea on what to do. I managed to get further along than I was by simply passing multiple days doing nothing until the rave finally triggered, and from there I was able to go to the forrest ritual and talk to Darkness the next day, and then, nothing. Ive passed by a full month of game time without anything triggering. My quest log is just go on dates/date ginger and go to the pool sunday, which is completely, utterly bugged. I tell them i'm busy and no images of the characters appear so clearly something is wrong there. I saw someone else had this issue a few pages back and save was provided to skip way past this, but i really want to experiance the full game, as when it works/i know what to do, i'm really enjoying it. I love school based sandboxes with lots of girls to persue.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.092 bug (played from beginning - so no excuse work that maybe I used a old save)

Like a lot players here aso I have the problem that I don`t know Gingers house. This bug breaks the game a lot so it makes no sence to play further.

I think I have done nothing and after a time I get the hint that I should date her (don`t know her address and have aso nothing done to get the information).

And these means that a real bugfix came out for it then it is not true that you can`t miss it and you unlock it normal with playing without not a lot of players have these problems !!!

Not the bug is in the next version then normal nobody need to play this game till it is fixed (pseudo bugfixing like a lot of games that the bugfixing exist only in the changelog information).

1) Why can I buy the gala cards again from Jessica when I don`t go to the gala is it not better that you can`t buy it again before you visit the gala once?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes