3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

jikhak

May 5, 2017
How to get last two scenes from Ginger, last two scenes from Sephie , last scenes from Frida and last scenes from Chloe? Because no more Things to do from my notes.

Reactions: 翼のある悪魔
Aug 14, 2021
How to get last two scenes from Ginger, last two scenes from Sephie , last scenes from Frida and last scenes from Chloe? Because no more Things to do from my notes.
U need to do the dog quest with the lady with tanlines in beach, u gonna improve her friendship and she's gonna sell u some
tickets for the gala party, it is at this party that you will get the final scenes of all the characters.

Reactions: jikhak

rageju7618

Aug 16, 2020
So is there a guide on unlocking all the scenes yet ? Cuz I am stuck in Jessie's storyline not knowing what to do as well as some other scenes... Fyi playing on mobile

Soularcher

Aug 5, 2021
I might be dumb but how do I access gala party event my to do list is not updating and there are scenes I'm missing

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ginger, Sophie and Chloe are from the Gala event, you must finish it with each girl, for Frida, go on several dates with her

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So is there a guide on unlocking all the scenes yet ? Cuz I am stuck in Jessie's storyline not knowing what to do as well as some other scenes... Fyi playing on mobile
There is a walkthrough but is for patreons, we try to make the "to-do" as detail as posible, if you follow all of the indications, you should been able to unlock everything

For Jessie:
Progress the story until you have rubbed oil on Jessie’s back at the Beach, to do that you need:
-> You need to have completed the Rave event.
-> Then, you need to have gone jogging with her more than 4 times (weekdays mornings).
-> After that, you need to have offered her to rub some oil on her back at least once. (weekends noon)

Once this is done, go to the Beach any weekday morning at 7:00 am and talk to Jessie.

Reactions: rageju7618

rageju7618

Aug 16, 2020
There is a walkthrough but is for patreons, we try to make the "to-do" as detail as posible, if you follow all of the indications, you should been able to unlock everything

For Jessie:
Progress the story until you have rubbed oil on Jessie’s back at the Beach, to do that you need:
-> Then, you need to have gone jogging with her more than 4 times (weekdays mornings).
-> After that, you need to have offered her to rub some oil on her back at least once. (weekends noon)

Once this is done, go to the Beach any weekday morning at 7:00 am and talk to Jessie.
Yea well I might hav missed the weekday 7 am part somewhere along the texts and there is literally no current to do inside the phone in-game except the future content todo so was stuck.
Thank you for telling me what to do
Was wondering where to use jogging dress after I bought it. Now I know

Reactions: RichyCapy

Maret

Jul 30, 2019
You should already have it once you finish talking to her and she gave you the tickets
I never clicked on any tickes but the dialog is ended, so now i don't have any and I don't what I should do as i already have saved over my old saved file before this event. :/

• Angry
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I never clicked on any tickes but the dialog is ended, so now i don't have any and I don't what I should do as i already have saved over my old saved file before this event. :/
This save should put you in front of Jessie, right before starting the Gala event

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maret

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ganadoras.jpg
The people have spoken, and we will listen!

With over 1,000 votes cast on , , our , and several other forums, our winner is Jessica!

She will be the girl we focus on for the 0.09 release, expanding her in-game story and interactions with our MC. Violet will be our girl in the 0.1 release and Ashely in our 0.11, so now we have a clear path for developing the game.

This doesn’t mean other girls won’t have any interactions; they will. It’s just that the main arc will be focused on these girls, but
you can expect a bit more interactions and story extensions of any other girl.

This year, our goal is to expand ALL of the girl’s stories, current and new. So if your favorite girl didn’t win, don’t worry. She will get her turn eventually.

Thanks to everyone who voted and helped with the game’s development. We take great pride in being able to say that our players actively help us shape the game and its future.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How do I unlock Sophie and Ginger last 2 scenes in gallery?
Hi, both scenes are from the new update, you need to start the gala event, this is trigger by Jessica:

To do so, progress the story until you have rubbed oil on Jessie’s back at the Beach, to do that you need:

Then, for Ginger: you need to invite her, and follow that path, and when Sophie ask you to take her, say no.

For Sophie, invite either Chloe or Ginger and follow their path,and when Sophie ask you to take her, say yes and make sure to cancel your date with the girl you originally invited

ollyh24

Aug 4, 2020
how do i "convince" latisha? by the pool it keeps saying im busy and if i text her she says shes busy??

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how do i "convince" latisha? by the pool it keeps saying im busy and if i text her she says shes busy??
You need to go and talk to her on a sunday and offer her to put some oil in her back, the follow the story :)

Reactions: amsousa
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes