3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I can't get the new job quest (and I still get $30 at my shop) the only implementation is that I can send messages to my room. Does anyone have a save game at this point?
Hello!

You need to go on 8 dates (that is the amount requiere to unlock everything from Ginger and Frida), then on the next monday morning the MC will say he needs a better paying job.

Another thing, if you "Encorage" Emma, when she told you about her been a singer, your payment should have gone from 30 to 50

Reactions: Three Point

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Having sex with Frida after the rave and not pushing any button while she is coming is bugged. The game switched to having sex with Chloe and make her come. Please take a look into it dev team.
Wow, that's a weird bug, never heard about that one... :eek: especially since those scenes are not conected at all :/

Can you tell me where are you playing? PC? Mac? Android? Im guessing you are playing the latest version 0.06?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I think i ran into a bug, it says to ask Chloe about the light but when i talk to her there is no option for asking about light.
Can you tell me where are you playing? PC? Mac? Android? Im guessing you are playing the latest version 0.06?
Did you did something after you notice the red light? maybe an acction could have erase the option in Chloe's menu :)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Having sex with Frida after the rave and not pushing any button while she is coming is bugged. The game switched to having sex with Chloe and make her come. Please take a look into it dev team.
WOW! thanks man! you were right... there was a bug in that whole scene! Ha ha ha... No one ever told us about it, it proves that everyone who played the game always presses a button... We checked all other menus and few had similar bugs, now all of them are fixed. We will release a fix release version that will have this bug fixed.

Once again, thanks for letting us know! :D

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Wow, that's a weird bug, never heard about that one... :eek: especially since those scenes are not conected at all :/

Latest version on the pc.

Found another bug: when you miss the first date with Frida after giving her the picture, the questlist says "Go to her appartment on a Saturday evening at 9 p.m.", but whenyou do it, the mc says he doesn't have to be there. Can't ask her out at that time. Ends the questline. No progress anymore possible

Reactions: bravoski

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
I appreciated the event with Felicia but it felt kinda rushed and unearned. I mean, yes, I had to do a lot of stuff to reach it, but none of it with her. I feel there should be more mental/emotional buildup, like some counseling sessions where she maybe lets slip some of her own psyche, and she proceeds to tease/frustrate the MC a bit to "regain control". Never in a mean way, as that doesn't seem to be her character. The sexy needs time to build. The barriers need time to erode. She goes from 0-60 in no time at all, and while the art is very hot, the scene ends up almost anticlimactic.

Also, and this is just my opinion, she should keep her glasses on (perhaps even at MC's request/demand)

Reactions: hentai charley

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I appreciated the event with Felicia but it felt kinda rushed and unearned. I mean, yes, I had to do a lot of stuff to reach it, but none of it with her. I feel there should be more mental/emotional buildup, like some counseling sessions where she maybe lets slip some of her own psyche, and she proceeds to tease/frustrate the MC a bit to "regain control". Never in a mean way, as that doesn't seem to be her character. The sexy needs time to build. The barriers need time to erode. She goes from 0-60 in no time at all, and while the art is very hot, the scene ends up almost anticlimactic.

Also, and this is just my opinion, she should keep her glasses on (perhaps even at MC's request/demand)
Well, that is the reason why we didnt create a recurring event with her... it was just one time "mistake", we been as why players cant repeat the scene in-game and that is why. She was drunk and depress, and the MC just happened to be in the right place at the right time. And she keep saying it was a mistake that wont happen again (although we all know it will, but it has to have a build up)

We want to create a story for her, in which the MC will tease her enough that she might want to repeate the event, but, like you said, it need to be a build up to the event.

PS. We love getting this kind of feedback because it help us focus the game and learn what players want to see, your opinion is very good and well recieved!

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Great game. I really like this kind of art.
It's a pity you sometimes have a week were there is barely anything to do.
But looking at the list there is a lot to look forward to were those empty weeks will be filled.

Josse121212

Apr 24, 2020
H
This is a bug we are still try to find out why is happening, few players reported this but since is only appearing to a few people, we havent figure it out what could be causing it... we are making some changes to the core code trying to simplify it, hopping this will solve this issue.

For Ginger, the quest ends once you go in to her room twice... the first time you "finish" too fast... need to satisfy her too

For Frida, the quest ends once she spends the night with you, next morning you should have a quick scene with Sophie.

And that is all for this update... adding a bit more to Ginger scene on november's update
How to satisfy her?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Great game. I really like this kind of art.
It's a pity you sometimes have a week were there is barely anything to do.
But looking at the list there is a lot to look forward to were those empty weeks will be filled.
Yeah! We know... that's why the ritual was on a monday... we want to add activities during the week, like go to the mall, have a coffee... etc, but time doesnt allow us since we focus all the time in the sex scenes. But we will add activities during the weekdays too

Reactions: hentai charley
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes