3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still playing but I think I'm near the end of this update, I must say this game have lot of potential and with very nice arts and animation. The story was interesting so far, the lewd event was hot, animation was smooth although sometimes parts of character body like the eyes does not caught up and look weird like someone above me have reported, women's design from body to clothes was beautiful,....
Hopefully after this update Dev can release more frequently, the gap between first release from Jan 2020 to this one was more than a year make lot of people feel very skeptical in supporting this project. Would be better if each new update came out monthly or at least 1 update per 2-3 month, for now I'll wait and see more updates in the future and wish Dev and his team the best

Reactions: RichyCapy

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Looking at the pics, the creator of this game has had a life-long fascination for fake plastic bolt-on tits, because that's not how tits look even on teenage girls. Sure, it's an artistic interpretation... of really bad plastic surgery tits.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
We just added the Android version, link here:
Android:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of High School Days [v0.03]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan High School Days [v0.03]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of High School Days [v0.02]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan High School Days [v0.02]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RichyCapy

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Well, we been uploading content to Discord from the game, screenshots, and images... we had some tough moments during this last past months, but now we were able to finish the game, you will see we added lots of content, and we also recoded most of the game, this way it will be easier to add more content in the future. We are planning on a 2 to 3 month update tops, we already started on the next update content, we know we wont survive if we dont release updates faster.
Happy to be proven wrong. I don't like to see good games dying. But too many do. Devs like Icstor have poisoned the well by starting well and then stringing players and patreons along with scraps. So, forgive me a measure of cynicism.

However, I'm genuinely pleased to see this project is still alive and I look forward to you continuing to prove me wrong.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
You might want to stay away from using High School it will trigger Patreon if they review your game at some point. If you ever plan on publishing to Steam as well. School settings, in general, seem to piss them both off on adult games

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Enjoyed the prologue. There doesn't seem to be anything else to do right now besides work, so am I correct in assuming that's it for now?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You might want to stay away from using High School it will trigger Patreon if they review your game at some point. If you ever plan on publishing to Steam as well. School settings, in general, seem to piss them both off on adult games
Hi! We checked and we just need to specify they are all over 18 years old

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hey dev. How can I unlock Latisha scenes? I fixed the backyard recently.
After you show the backyard to Chloe, You need to go to the hallway during Saturday or Sunday (randomly) at 4 pm and listen to the music

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Hey dev. How can I unlock Latisha scenes? I fixed the backyard recently.
After you show the backyard to Chloe, You need to go to the hallway during Saturday or Sunday (randomly) at 4 pm and listen to the music
How do I do any of that? I've been to the back yard several times and haven't talked to Chloe about it, and I can't find anywhere to listen to music.

EDIT: Maybe I have to keep playing. Also, is there a class I need to get to? I go to school and talk to girls I can't get anywhere with yet and work at the café.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
More specifically, on a Sunday sometimes at 12 and sometimes at 4, go to the house hallway and listen to the music

Reactions: hentai charley

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
How do I do any of that? I've been to the back yard several times and haven't talked to Chloe about it, and I can't find anywhere to listen to music.

EDIT: Maybe I have to keep playing. Also, is there a class I need to get to? I go to school and talk to girls I can't get anywhere with yet and work at the café.
Neither have I ever met Latisha, nor can I listen to any music on a Sunday in the hallway...what am I missing?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes