3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Is this looking at full on sex (vaginal/anal, penetration by the MC) in the next few updates? Or is this a slow burn game where that's still a ways out?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is this looking at full on sex (vaginal/anal, penetration by the MC) in the next few updates? Or is this a slow burn game where that's still a ways out?
In the current version, there is a full scene with Latisha, in the upcoming version, there is going to be more. The idea is to have full sex scenes with all the girls.

• Love
Reactions: libertypics

Omidcapitan

Mar 31, 2021
hi guys
When sending a message to ginger The game closes
This gives an error
What should I do?
this is error

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hello everyone!
We were hoping to release the Beta version for our top patreons mid-month, but due to some health issues, we fell behind; however, we are kicking up gears in order to release it before the end of the month, so be a little more patient with us…

Once our beta player tests the game and finds any possible bug, we will make the final release. That should be in just a couple of days.

Meanwhile here is a little teaser of a scene from the upcoming release. Now, what could she be up to?

249978770_10159635081734059_8982983500510956201_n.jpg

Reactions: peter358

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
colors are too rich, can there be some toning down option.
toon-faces are more weird than needed. id vote for more realism or cutiness (comes to mind: paprika trainer)
is there sandbox UI?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please start Adding to the changelog, what I see here is a first release v0.01 not v0.03. Removing old changelogs only makes me continue to see v0.01 which, despite the great graphic design, makes me continue to refuse to download a first release. The game does look fantastic and I hope to see several changelogs in the future days so I can decide whether or not to support this project.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
colors are too rich, can there be some toning down option.
toon-faces are more weird than needed. id vote for more realism or cutiness (comes to mind: paprika trainer)
Every drawn game has it unique style, some games even uses free programs like Daz3d and its makes it simpler and faster to make, we decided to make something different, comic book wise theme, so we are creating from scratch every character

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes