3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
More specifically, on a Sunday sometimes at 12 and sometimes at 4, go to the house hallway and listen to the music
  • Why are none of the things I *can* do (like above) in this stage of the game in the hint system?
    • That just leads me to trying everything to try and find something that changes, this leads to:
  • Why is it that every time I go back and check to see if something has changed with someone, the same damn hint is added to my list again?
  • Why if I check the backyard more than once more pool supplies and more paint and wood appear in my ebuy store?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
MC wants a threesome with Latisha and Sophie. How do I do that?

where is the key room
The locked room is the one at the end of the hall in the house. There is no key to find yet.

Neither have I ever met Latisha, nor can I listen to any music on a Sunday in the hallway...what am I missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hello, after you fix the backyard, next day talk to Chloe on the hallway, then go to the backyard... afterwards, on the next sunday, go to the hallway at 12, you will listen some music coming from the backyard.

We are going to relase a quick fix update fixing some bugs and making easier ans faster to listen to the music from the backyard.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Played through maybe 5-6 weeks - absolutely nothing. Must be missing something :(

Thanks anyway.
Let's see. Did you peep in the girl's locker room and get the principal scene afterwards? Did you get to the point where flirting with Emma doesn't produce negative results?

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
Let's see. Did you peep in the girl's locker room and get the principal scene afterwards? Did you get to the point where flirting with Emma doesn't produce negative results?
Peeping yes, Emma no. Also have her twice in my contacts, one with love and affection, one with just affection.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I would like to ask some things that maybe are bug 1 is with Emma:
If when I go to work with her and flirt her or ask him for some info about her he gives them to me but then when I go out and come back he asks me to do it again (and he doesn't let me do anything with her anymore only after working a lot )
2 If you want to review conversations with someone I drop the game
3 I would like to know in total how many photos with this version I should have (for now I only have 4)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
interesting game.
Broken save xD

PS: Is there no hint/quest list? Everything in the phone says soon

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
interesting game.
Broken save xD

PS: Is there no hint/quest list? Everything in the phone says soon
Hello, at what point this error apear? If it doesn't apear on the phone is because you already did it. You can see in the gallery menu what scenes are missing. Latisha's scene is the last one for this update

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I would like to ask some things that maybe are bug 1 is with Emma:
If when I go to work with her and flirt her or ask him for some info about her he gives them to me but then when I go out and come back he asks me to do it again (and he doesn't let me do anything with her anymore only after working a lot )
2 If you want to review conversations with someone I drop the game
3 I would like to know in total how many photos with this version I should have (for now I only have 4)
Hi, you need to work so you level up the affection with her, once you reach a high enough, you can ask for her phone and she will give it to you... however, if you flirt with her before reaching this level, she will give you a a rough answer and decrease the affection level. If your level is high enough, you can flirt and she will joke with you, not affecting the affection level.

You will need to be high enough so she can borrow you the lawn mower.

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
Someone want to share how to do this stuff you guys are talking about? Because I can't do anything after the stuff you do on the first full day.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Hello, at what point this error apear? If it doesn't apear on the phone is because you already did it. You can see in the gallery menu what scenes are missing. Latisha's scene is the last one for this update
error comes up when I try to save

Roman65

Sep 16, 2020
So... I was robbed on the e-buy.I bought the items to fix the backyard , payed for them and then I wait to find them at the door.They took my money and both items were listed as sold.Of course ,no delivery and couple of days later I check on the e-buy.Both items were back for sale but this time - no money.I call this a bug.Don't trust the e-buy!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So... I was robbed on the e-buy.I bought the items to fix the backyard , payed for them and then I wait to find them at the door.They took my money and both items were listed as sold.Of course ,no delivery and couple of days later I check on the e-buy.Both items were back for sale but this time - no money.I call this a bug.Don't trust the e-buy!
It takes days for delivery... after a few days, go check the front yard

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
We just released a quick update 0.021 in which we fixed some of the bugs found by some players. We hope this fix covers most of them. If you find any other, please let us know so we can fix it.

Also, we received some feedback regarding how difficult it was to find Latisha, so we toned down the difficulty.

Mega:
PC:
MAC:
Android:

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes