3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Gmclee

Feb 2, 2018
Hello
I'm playing the actual version and I'm not able to unlock Frida's new scene. Instead of advancing in the game, I'd replay the threesome path with Ginger and it's impossible to reach the end. Am I missing anything?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
and Felicia and The Principal and the MILF with the Eye patch I forget her name.... All these MILFs and everyone else is getting more priority and WHEN you do expand Pamela's story it probably won't be for a while so I am not holding my breath that it will be anytime in the next year.
The Principal has several scene (and she will get a new one on the next update), and Felicia has 2 (and she will get a new one on the next update)... Pamela hasn't any :(

Reactions: astrophel

AbyssalGemini

Formerly 'JigsawKung'
Nov 11, 2017
Hello I play the new version and I can’t go date with jess after I get her form apartment maybe cuz I miss her date once that time I chose go with felicia and miss her date

Can I get any fix or a save that clear everything before this version

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
So is Sophie Gala event broken or do I miss something
?
If you don't have Jessie address you're softlocked or it might be 2 different event are colliding since you Sophie is changing outfit from Red to White for some reason.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
High School Days [v0.180] [El Ciclo] - Compressed

Win/Linux [376 MB]
- - - -

Mac [370 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

heater74

Oct 20, 2017
Weird!
Are you playing on a PC? Mac?
Do you see the event? of the event doesnt show up?

PC. I was able to do the event when I waited until the weekend after but lost points with her for not going to the first saturday. Yes I could see the event on hints and calendar.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hello I play the new version and I can’t go date with jess after I get her form apartment maybe cuz I miss her date once that time I chose go with felicia and miss her date

Can I get any fix or a save that clear everything before this version
Hmm... your events got tangled up... there's not much you can do since for some reason they were triggered simultaneously...

But still try playing with this saved game, you would just have to do the last two events:

Reactions: AbyssalGemini

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So is Sophie Gala event broken or do I miss something
?
If you don't have Jessie address you're softlocked or it might be 2 different event are colliding since you Sophie is changing outfit from Red to White for some reason.
Wow... your save file seems to be corrupted, because Sophie's outfits shouldn't change mid event... something happened, if you want to play only the latest update, use this save game:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Walkthrough plss
AS I said someplace else in this thread: It is my understanding there is one for those who contribute to game development thru Patreon.
Hi!

Yes, we have a walkthrough, but it's for patreons or subscribers, you can find it here:

But we also have our wiki, which is very detailed, it just doesn't have a step-by-step guide like the walkthrough, but it does have a lot of information.

Reactions: astrophel

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Wow... your save file seems to be corrupted, because Sophie's outfits shouldn't change mid event... something happened, if you want to play only the latest update, use this save game:

Mhmm I started a new game when I first encountered the issue and I encountered it again from fresh save which is when I came here to complain.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
As soon as I meet Blair in the cafeteria and Darkness starts talking, I get this error message.
Okay, I see what happened, you hadn't gone to talk to her after the ritual, so a variable got stuck. We hadn't considered that scenario, but it's good that you pointed it to us.

Replace this file in the game, so that, before she appears, it will unstuck that variable.

To do so, just: Scroll back and save your game right before she says "This is a mockery of our beliefs, right?" and close the game.

Open the game folder, and inside the "game" folder replace this file. Then, just open the game and load your saved file.

We are going to add a security measure so that this situation does not happen to anyone else. Thank you very much for the observation.

Reactions: CriticalDecision

billyjj

Sep 16, 2022
Looking through the gallery and saw that I didn't have Stella's third scene unlocked. Can't seem to figure that one out. Any help?

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Okay, I see what happened, you hadn't gone to talk to her after the ritual, so a variable got stuck. We hadn't considered that scenario, but it's good that you pointed it to us.

Replace this file in the game, so that, before she appears, it will unstuck that variable.

To do so, just: Scroll back and save your game right before she says "This is a mockery of our beliefs, right?" and close the game.

Open the game folder, and inside the "game" folder replace this file. Then, just open the game and load your saved file.

We are going to add a security measure so that this situation does not happen to anyone else. Thank you very much for the observation.
Thank you very much. Now I can continue this great game

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes