3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Torchd281

Oct 1, 2018
Playing the newest version 0.172 and the meet Brianne at 12pm on the beach event just disappears when you click on it.
Weird!
Are you playing on a PC? Mac?
Do you see the event? of the event doesnt show up?
I also have this issue in v0.172 as well in the new release v0.180 when I use my save from last version. When trying to meet Brianne at the beach @12pm I see a dance event, but when I click on it, it disappears and then I see Jessie laying on the beach instead. If I use the left or right arrows to move along the beach and come back I see the dance event again, but it disappears every time I click on it. I made sure energy was at max and tried every outfit just in case, but nothing works so I can't progress with Brianne. Playing on a gaming pc built last year with Windows 11 pro for reference. Save attached.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I think she is next... not sure, we have to set up the scene for her and I dont know if we have enough time.

Just like Emma, we needed first to create the beast girls, then create Emma's story.

Well, Lillian is in a similar situation in which we have to set up some story before hers.
Let me know if you want a course in game design.
Generally, you write the story BEFORE development starts, at least the rough stuff. Having to think up a story later always makes a game suck.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I also have this issue in v0.172 as well in the new release v0.180 when I use my save from last version. When trying to meet Brianne at the beach @12pm I see a dance event, but when I click on it, it disappears and then I see Jessie laying on the beach instead. If I use the left or right arrows to move along the beach and come back I see the dance event again, but it disappears every time I click on it. I made sure energy was at max and tried every outfit just in case, but nothing works so I can't progress with Brianne. Playing on a gaming pc built last year with Windows 11 pro for reference. Save attached.
Try using this save:

Is from before Brianne's update, it should solve this issue :)

Reactions: astrophel

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
the forced principal interaction every week is so god damn annoying. the player stats deteriorate way too quick too. makes the game too grindy
You can skip this by just going once per week to class... is a way to force players to not skip rapidly the days.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Let me know if you want a course in game design.
Generally, you write the story BEFORE development starts, at least the rough stuff. Having to think up a story later always makes a game suck.
Thanks, we are okay :)

While there are some players who don't like our game, most do... there is no perfect game out there and everyone is entitled to their opinion. We listen and try to fully accommodate what players want, but sometimes it just isn't possible.

Reactions: master110

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Funny how you open every changelog and ctr+f search "Chloe" (the sister) and find nothing :/ , pls its getting ridiculous.
Its her cousin, and... well... I promise to focuse December's update to her... probably not full sex, but a big advance on there relationship... October is going to be a really big update and we dont have any more time for her. :(

Markie4435

Feb 2, 2018
Love the art work - can't stand the grind - for not much art work....... stop the grind when it's a VN at heart..... just waiting for the art work.......

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
You can skip this by just going once per week to class... is a way to force players to not skip rapidly the days.
Going to the class is even more annoying because the navigation in the school is a nightmare. Even after playing the game for years I still get lost in the school at each update. If you really want people to go to the school, make a shortcut from MC's room where he can directly teleport there like so many other games do.
And why wouldn't you let the player skip rapidly the days? When you don't have anything to do because the next event in one week this game is empty aside from grinding money.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game, but the money/stats grinding + the principal are really the worst part of this game because it just makes the game artificially longer.

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
For a game that has MILF in the tags, they sure get ignored. Would be nice to see an update or two that focuses purely on the MILF theme and also is The Principal ever going to get an actual name? I want to support this game but due to the lack of MILF content I will wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Enot1964 and Oliz82

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Going to the class is even more annoying because the navigation in the school is a nightmare. Even after playing the game for years I still get lost in the school at each update. If you really want people to go to the school, make a shortcut from MC's room where he can directly teleport there like so many other games do.
And why wouldn't you let the player skip rapidly the days? When you don't have anything to do because the next event in one week this game is empty aside from grinding money.
Don't get me wrong, I like the game, but the money/stats grinding + the principal are really the worst part of this game because it just makes the game artificially longer.
With all due respect, I can't agree with you. The money cheat is built into the game - call your father (from your room) and you will get money. It reduces the grind by an order of magnitude. As for navigation. I've been following this game for almost two years. I've never had a case of getting lost in school.
Skip days all at your service - this option has long been implemented. Not days, but segments of time of day, which is nice too.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
For a game that has MILF in the tags, they sure get ignored. Would be nice to see an update or two that focuses purely on the MILF theme and also is The Principal ever going to get an actual name? I want to support this game but due to the lack of MILF content I will wait.
We need to expand Pamela's Story a bit more... we will though,

Reactions: NewWanderer

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
We need to expand Pamela's Story a bit more... we will though,
and Felicia and The Principal and the MILF with the Eye patch I forget her name.... All these MILFs and everyone else is getting more priority and WHEN you do expand Pamela's story it probably won't be for a while so I am not holding my breath that it will be anytime in the next year.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes