3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

waluigi#1

Jun 21, 2018
Game just says to go to backyard on Sunday at 12:00pm, keep doing this and nothing happens? Wiki says I need to buy a speedo at beach stoire but there's not even an option to purchase anything

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Download the latest version (0.171), the update was made to fix that bug.
Can we get a 0.171 to 0.172 patch? Sounds like the only difference is a bit of code so having to redownload the whole thing when just the script files would do is excessive.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.172
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

D_J123

Jun 2, 2022
You closed that story :(

You need to reload a saved game.

Once you complete her introduction story, is safe to stand her up, but during the first two dates, you can't.
Just had the Ashley story closed and can't figure out why. Completed both Sat/Sun Arcade meetups, to-do list still shows to meet her at Arcade on Sunday(??). When I wake up on Wednesday morning I get a popup that says, "You just closed Ashley's story."

D_J123

Jun 2, 2022
Just had the Ashley story closed and can't figure out why. Completed both Sat/Sun Arcade meetups, to-do list still shows to meet her at Arcade on Sunday(??). When I wake up on Wednesday morning I get a popup that says, "You just closed Ashley's story."
After playing that portion again, the game treats the Sunday Arcade date like it's Saturday where you're forced to make plans for the "next day" and she mentions "What? It's Sunday" when referencing "tomorrow." I even tried going Monday at noon but she's not there. Ashley's path is currently bugged.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can we get a 0.171 to 0.172 patch? Sounds like the only difference is a bit of code so having to redownload the whole thing when just the script files would do is excessive.
Sorry, I still haven't figured out how the RenPy update system works so you don't have to download the entire game for each repair, but this function is only for Mac, PC or Linux, if you play on Android, you have to download the game anyway. game.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Game just says to go to backyard on Sunday at 12:00pm, keep doing this and nothing happens? Wiki says I need to buy a speedo at beach stoire but there's not even an option to purchase anything
Download the latest version, it fixes that bug

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hmm, this is a really old bug we used to have, I don't know why it resurfaced with you, we haven't heard anyone mention it again for quite some time... the best thing to do is load an autosave before the dates.

Renpy has this feature, he simply goes to Load Game and press A on pagination.

Xioo-Pree

Apr 20, 2023
Okay thanks for the save.
I've played the update is small but is good but we need more tags sextoys netorare swinging voyeuer or !!! We are in the school we have many boys und and girls for this .
But let me surprised what we see in the next Updates
Great Game Great Art Great Work!! :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RichyCapy

D_J123

Jun 2, 2022
Hmm, this is a really old bug we used to have, I don't know why it resurfaced with you, we haven't heard anyone mention it again for quite some time... the best thing to do is load an autosave before the dates.

Renpy has this feature, he simply goes to Load Game and press A on pagination.
Still seeing the issue (went back to a save where I bought the videogame). From what I can tell, camino_ashley_historiauno needs to be 25 for the second arcade date to fire on Sunday but it's set to 24 when I get to the mall on Sunday which is causing it to repeat the Saturday event. Changed the value in the dev console and getting the correct event now. Appears loop_inicio_dia should increment the value from 24 to 25 on Sunday morning but it's not because (from what I can tell) I went on a date with Frida Sat. night and she slept over so it's jumping out of loop_inicio_dia before updating camino_ashley_historiauno.

ssskkan

Jul 12, 2020
So... Is there a way to avoid Frida and Ginger having relations behinds MC's back? (It's a preference; don't care if the excuse is that the mc cheated before Ginger. Frida's Ginger gf, so she can be Mc's..., well, he helped Frida with her life more than Ginger did). If not, is there a solo route with Frida or Ginger? Or to avoid their storyline?
And wasn't the scenes with the principal optional or skippable? Because the mc is force to have relations with her after trespassing on her office , the mc could threat her back by mentioning her Granma or threat her to call her on the spot, the principal is not too fond of her because the Granma pulled the strings to put the mc in her high-school and/or for other reasons.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes