3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Sorry, I still haven't figured out how the RenPy update system works so you don't have to download the entire game for each repair, but this function is only for Mac, PC or Linux, if you play on Android, you have to download the game anyway. game.
To my knowledge there is no built-in version control system in Renpy but if you all you've done is change the python code making an update patch is as simple as just taking the "game" folder, deleting the graphics/video/audio, and tossing it into a zip so it just replaces all the rpy/rpyc's when you unpack it.

Reactions: Tagoslav

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Yes, it is linear because when we started programming it, we did it in ways and people didn't like it, so we made it linear, finishing some events opens others.

Here is a guide of most of them:
I think she is next... not sure, we have to set up the scene for her and I dont know if we have enough time.

Just like Emma, we needed first to create the beast girls, then create Emma's story.

Well, Lillian is in a similar situation in which we have to set up some story before hers.
I wanted to try the game again with my new computer but knowing some content/characters are unavoidable and linked together is a bad sign (I already got my suspicions with the party since we have to do it 3 times and make the girls cry but still).
I say that but it stays a good game. Maybe in the future when I have played those that seem more interesting.

Good continuation.

zecar

Jul 24, 2021
How can I enter the dance contest at the beach? I have done all the needed steps, but when I click to enter the contest the game send me to other place on the beach.

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
So in order to get the new content from this update do I have to do the dates with Frida and steal panties from Ginger? Because normally new updates just show in things to do, I am guessing both those now have to be done first
1722529333423.png

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
What should I do after waiting here for a few days? The last Principal gave me a hand job, I also met 4 teachers

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
first time here, any milf character or can we bone the grandma(it says moved with grandma),
Grandma hasn't appeared in the game yet (I don't know if she will - this question is better to ask the developers). As for MILFs - except for the school principal, Felicia, Luna and Pamela I can't remember anyone.
If you look here:
you'll see that most of the characters are quite young.

Reactions: Moonman1

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
I loaded this game fist time, spineless mc and almost first thing is getting blackmailed....
not my cup of tea so deleted. regardless, I hope best of luck for dev

• Sad
Reactions: RichyCapy

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
new version
You'll have to wait till Friday.

It looks like the public version will be released this Friday since, apart from a few minor issues and an incompatibility with the new version of Ren'Py, the game works the way it should.

Reactions: astrophel

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Releases 0.180.jpg

Well, another release done with great satisfaction!

A few weeks ago, we said that our team was divided into two to be able to work, simultaneously, on this update (0.18) and the October update (0.19), which we are looking to make a very big one because of its Halloween theme.

In this update, we are extending the story of a very popular character among players. We are also expanding a spicy scene to add more about a topic that many people have asked for, and we are introducing two new characters that will make their debut later. All of this is thanks to our Violet level Sponsors.

Fortunately, this update came out without any major problems, except for small details like any other project. They were quickly solved, and there was absolutely nothing that could ruin the game experience.

Many thanks to all our Patreons, Subscribers, and buyers on Itch, since with their contribution, we are able to continue developing this project that so many people like.

We hope that the next update will be released at the end of October.

We remind our Patreons that if you have any questions regarding the story, you can check out the walkthrough where we explain step by step what has to be done to achieve the desired objective, and if you are not a Patreon, the information on our wiki has already been updated to include the latest version of the game.

Remember, if you want to see the full list of additions and bug fixes made each release, you can see the change-log of the game's development.

Thanks and... Happy clicking!!! =^.^=

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes