Others High School Master [v0.337] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
In my experience if the poster is unable to write a smart enough synopsis of the game it is not worth playing ... Usually secrecy at it is only trying to obfuscate amateurism and incompetence. Please write a better synopsis so people will even start thinking about giving this a try among thousands of other games.
Congrats, for this comment you earned your first :FacePalm:!

The poster is neither the writer of the synopsis nor the dev of this game!

Reactions: FranzDerek

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
CHEAT CODE NOT WORKING
Code:
Line 8: [tb_eval  exp="f.Master='meet'"  name="Master"  cmd="="  op="t"  val="meet"  val_2="undefined"  ]
Then maybe you're typing it wrong because it's definitely meet in all lower case.

Reactions: "CJ"

bc21

Aug 5, 2017
Code:
Line 8: [tb_eval  exp="f.Master='meet'"  name="Master"  cmd="="  op="t"  val="meet"  val_2="undefined"  ]
Then maybe you're typing it wrong because it's definitely meet in all lower case.
When I type it its all caps?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
When I type it its all caps?
Either you are playing another version of the game, or you are not typing the code as it is written
  • The code is written without quotation marks
  • Capitalization is important. Even though the game only displays the code with capital letters, the code itself is all in lower case. (At least the current code is, and all previous codes have been.)
No, the game just displays whatever you write in all caps, no matter if you write in lower case or upper case. If you just type in all lower case, you'll be fine, even if what you see on-screen is in all caps.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
A few reasons that I hate games made with 'TyrannoBuilder'.

• You can't install the game in any folder trees with 'unexpected' characters in the names. I mark important folders with a special character such as '#', so that they stay at the top of the folder list but this causes the game to not run. (The same thing used to happen with some RPGM games but I don't play those anymore.)
  • There's no 'roll-back', encouraging 'save scumming' before every decision.
  • The engine is clunky and unforgiving for games that should be easy going and relaxing (IMO). The design aesthetics don't help when there is no explanation of what the icons do until you press them.

Some things I just don't plain like about this 'game'.

• Energy system in games suck IMO. I think all games that give you a certain amount of energy that you can use before you're 'too tired' are just stupid. This game especially, having 3 pages of locations to check for character events that cost energy every time.
  • Going too far left or right in the menus that have that option will forward time or use energy instead of just wrapping the menu.
  • You can't skip the damn animations.
  • You can't speed up the damn scrolling text.
  • There are no explanations of what any icons do, you just have to press it and see. It took me a few presses of the 'food' icon to notice it was costing money each time.
  • Seriously, without cheats I think this game would be impossible and that's a fair indicator to say that it just doesn't work. (But that's just my opinion and I stopped playing it after about 40 minutes, so maybe I'm wrong.)
  • The 'hints' system doesn't seem to update after an event has been triggered, again I could be wrong as I didn't play very long but I noticed hints for events that I'd already seen.
  • There is nothing to do in the evening except have the same 3 sex scenes (I think?) with your girlfriend or give her a gift to raise you relationship level.

Personally I think the renders are pretty good, with decent attention to detail. The story idea is a little 'meh' but it's not the worst game premise I've ever read. I think if the dev's had made this in something like Renpy then I'd have less to complain about, partly because with the rollback option you can forgive a lot of the issues that come about with this game. Now don't get me wrong, I know there are issues with Renpy but it's so much more user friendly than other engines. In my opinion...

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
So much potential and it's just unplayable for me in it's current format. Really disappointing because i want to like it but i just cant...

Reactions: gale

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
So much potential and it's just unplayable for me in it's current format. Really disappointing because i want to like it but i just cant...
I am starting to learn what pattern to click on things and it is not near as bad. I also know to save the new version on top of the old version on my hard drive and I get to keep my saves that way. It is getting better with every release. I love the lollipop scene, LOL

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
SERIOUSLY; This game needs a thoughtful walk-through! If the creator developed a game for pointless grinding, he achieved it. The only way to advance the story is to HAPPEN to ACCIDENTALLY land into a place where something MIGHT be going on at any given point of time. One might suggest that the 'clip board' item at night that you need to 'Enable Cheats' for gives you a path to accomplish something (SIGH), however, half of the things indicated there just don't seem to ever happen. If you thought clicking on the Achievement menu icon would help you know the goal; for those people who have 'replay' spots indicated, it is hit and miss as to timing and order that they may (or may not) be accomplished. So, you don't know what the goal is, how or when or with whom to accomplish it. Even the navigation menus are grindy. For 18 school locations you have to grind through three pages of images to go to some locations. Why not shrink the images to half their size and fit all eighteen images on ONE location page? And since the school apparently has classes and activities to the time set in 'THE TWILIGHT ZONE' - - - is it too much to ask the creator for an indicator as to where people might be so that you are NOT always going to a vacant place just to be sent back to sitting on your desk, over and over again? And while we are on the subject of unneeded grinding, why do we have a energy indicator (with coffee, ham and donuts) when you can starve the poor man to point the United Nations would send him a care package? Maybe the creator has plans to make the game more playable, but at this time I think a name change is in order; GRIND MASTER - DELUXE EDITION.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
I am starting to learn what pattern to click on things and it is not near as bad. I also know to save the new version on top of the old version on my hard drive and I get to keep my saves that way. It is getting better with every release. I love the lollipop scene, LOL
Can you give us info on how you import old saves on new release please? Thank you!

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release for WIN:
Have a nice day guys!!!

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 32 Votes