Others High School Master [v0.337] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Love how the reviews and the developers notes contradict each other.
Dev Notes
"The aim is to give to our supporters a product very very close to the one they want, according to all the feedback we received in the last years."
Reviews saying that the Interface is terrible, transitions take ages to end, empty rooms without people and when there is people you can't talk to them.
I'm curious in what projects they worked before to make a game like this, because they say that they would use all the feedback they recieved in the last years working in other games, and here looks like everything is done in the worst way.
A shame because it could be a interesting game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
media rip ? i CBA to waste my time on this ...
Is there any way to extract the images so I dont have to play this godawful thing?
So far its just wandering from empty room to empty room with nothing happening except energy loss.
yeah use the asar 7-zip plugin
and extract the 'app.asar' file inside resources

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
sounds like on of those games that is only made to make money ,
simpel reasons :they claim they listen to feedback , but otherwise is proven
its mainly grinding , with in most cases loss of energie with litterely 0 things that you can do or will obtain
so all in all , one of those games that is not worth the time ,unless the devoleper is really going to up his game ( which what i read so far , is highly doubtable )

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Interface is too terrible to play and I'll play almost anything. It's just too ponderous. Flash games in the 00s worked better.

Reactions: Cirdon

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Well your character has the stamina of a 80 year old and the hunger of a 2000 pound man. Go broke trying to have enough energy to walk around the school aimlessly to find someone doing anything. Then when you do, they ask for codes to just see a close up shot of them. Just a mess right now that needs way more polish.

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
I tried it, but found it to be accurately described by others in the thread. Grindy grindfest, then grind some more just to find a girl to look at. When you've accomplished that, can't do anything with them. Meanwhile you chew through your cash because it sometimes costs energy to move around, but other times it doesn't. Have not figured out how to trick it into unlimited energy yet. Only girl you can have sex with is your girlfriend/wife/fiancee...not sure which description best fits.

So...in conclusion, this one is for the bin. I might check back in 10 years to see if it has improved any.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I tried it, but found it to be accurately described by others in the thread. Grindy grindfest, then grind some more just to find a girl to look at. When you've accomplished that, can't do anything with them. Meanwhile you chew through your cash because it sometimes costs energy to move around, but other times it doesn't. Have not figured out how to trick it into unlimited energy yet. Only girl you can have sex with is your girlfriend/wife/fiancee...not sure which description best fits.

So...in conclusion, this one is for the bin. I might check back in 10 years to see if it has improved any.
I was going to ask if they were improving the gameplay, but I see that it isn't something that matters to the developers of the game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Definitely need a walkthrough or direction from somewhere as it is a hit and miss story, but with such a sweet women at home not sure anyone would go for the girls in this story

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Totally unplayable without a Walkthrough. Cruelly lacks a " hint system "

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Totally unplayable without a Walkthrough. Cruelly lacks a " hint system "
At the end of each week or day or whatever you do get a hint system, but, yeah... this game is really awkward to navigate.

CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
I believe the failing of this game is not the lack of any real content, but the lack of an options or settings menu... for the love of God please get rid of the loud af gunshot opening. Do you have any idea what that feels like at 3am when it is completely silent in your home?

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes