Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
I like the renders in this game. The female models actually look like females, and not space aliens who have tits the size of the planet Jupiter.

But other than that, I don't see a lot to do here. Just basically wander about aimlessly. Some sort of log or hint would be useful here. I think it's a good start. I'll keep an eye on this one.
I know actual realistic-looking women

Cupor

Aug 11, 2022
Click "map", click the left green arrow, click "map" again and so on 3-5 times. Angela will give you money.

Cupor

Aug 11, 2022
Get "+1 ZOOM" in the store (right arrow, select the top line) and at home in the bathroom (look to the right).

Last edited:

Cupor

Aug 11, 2022
Things in the store: flowers, candy and jewelry - for Lisa (restoring trust); drill - for a hole in the toilet (at school); Chupa-Chups - for Cherry (in the classroom)

Cupor

Aug 11, 2022
Fast text scrolling - mouse scrolling, even faster - Ctrl key, Hide mode - right mouse button

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hi mates, a new release for you
NEW RELEASE X WIN:
NEW RELEASE X ANDROID:
(This should be an android version, but I don't know how to check if it works... Can someone help in this?)

CLog: I suppose new scenes about Cherry, please help to check!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Cheat Code for v0.159: candy
As always:
  • Cheat code may be entered at night, and only once you're past the intro.
  • Type the code in lower case letters. Even though the game displays what you type in upper case, it distinguishes between upper and lower case behind the scenes.
You can enter the cheat code in the bedroom at night or in the detention room when zooming in on Cherry (untested)

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Still a massive grind mill. Though, you only lose energy when encountering a scene, it is massive compared to any way to gain energy. Still have 18 locations at school to bounce through and it is tiresome without any direction.
It needs some idea if triggers are set to very specific time/location that if you miss one you need to wait a week or days and nothing else can happen in that time.
I will wait a few updates before checking in again.

Reactions: GBunny66

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Still a massive grind mill. Though, you only lose energy when encountering a scene, it is massive compared to any way to gain energy. Still have 18 locations at school to bounce through and it is tiresome without any direction.
It needs some idea if triggers are set to very specific time/location that if you miss one you need to wait a week or days and nothing else can happen in that time.
I will wait a few updates before checking in again.
Even the events are extremely tame and boring. Some only a couple images. I also don't get the point of this grind-fest

Reactions: Raiss54

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
How do I install the game on my Android from here? The games downloaded and this is what I see when I open the games folder. Please help me someone,please.

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
How do I install the game on my Android from here? The games downloaded and this is what I see when I open the games folder. Please help me someone,please.
Maybe someone can be more specific, but I believe you need an android app for Tyranobuilder visual novels in order to play this.

If I understand correctly, there may be several ways of creating the visual novel package, and I am unsure whether HSM has been exported as a zip archive and thus whether you can simply use a browser for it.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
1.50 star(s) 32 Votes