Aug 8, 2017
Need to add more tags for this.

Creampie [Internal ejaculation, either vaginal or anal.] creampie.jpg

Groping [Sex act involving groping anothers body.] groping.jpg

Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]

Prostitution [The act of soliciting sex in exchange for money.]

Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]

Urination [Sex act involving urine.] pee.jpg

That's it for now, will add more when I run across them.

ADD:

Sexual Harassment [Sexual coercion, or the unwelcome/inappropriate promise of rewards for sexual favors.]
Blackmail [Forcing others into providing sexual favors through threat or disclosing information.]

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Awful navigation: you have to click throw 30+ rooms to find the one that not empty.
No Linux version although used engine is cross-platform. Wine makes the game bugful.
For milking sponsors only: zoom-zoom-zoommmm...
I take it you never looked at the clipboard in your room just before you go to sleep, every girl who has any content is listed there and what time of the day and which room it will happen in.
No need to go to every room unless you want to.
There is off content in some of the rooms but its not part of the any of the quest listed in the clipboard.
ok so everyone seems to be shitting on this one but what the hell i may as well try and see for myself...
...first impression: cant even fullscreen?! roflmao
^^^^^^^

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
I take it you never looked at the clipboard in your room just before you go to sleep
I take it you could explain why the hell this info is hidden somewhere "in your room" instead of being accessible by one of the few action buttons you have in school where you really need this schedule to decide where to go right now?
Maybe you take the gameplay and interface of this game as quite friendly and intuitive, but IT ISN'T.

BTW it's completely unplayable on Linux, but I guess author doesn't care.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
NEW LINK HERE:
Clog: Didn't tried it yet, so I don't know... Can you help?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
I take it you never looked at the clipboard in your room just before you go to sleep, every girl who has any content is listed there and what time of the day and which room it will happen in.
No need to go to every room unless you want to.
There is off content in some of the rooms but its not part of the any of the quest listed in the clipboard.
Something it tells you were? Because It's not like the game starts with you in your room, no, your first encounter with the school is blind.... Anyway, why can't you access that information when it's relevant? It should be accessible while in the school or, at the very least, there should be some indication on whether there is something in a room or not. It could also only show rooms that have something while hiding all the others. There are so many ways to do this in a less unnatural way....

Tbh, I haven't played it for a long time even though I liked it at first glance, because it felt more like a chore than a game, and mostly check it every now and then expecting someone to say it's now good.

Reactions: OnlyOnce1

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
High School Master 0.175
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

yuda

Feb 25, 2018
How to play on android the file is zip type file and the inside is raw file nothing apk there .. need do somting with the fule

Jan 7, 2022
All this needs is an interface and a story and some content and it'll be a huge hit. I mean that funny and serious at the same time. So many devs can't get the visuals and a premise together and those are both a home run here. Jiust need some business to walk in and a story arc to play out...

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
This game is finally starting to get some traction and get pretty good! I am so glad I figured out how to save versions on top of old versions to retain my saves!

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
Good renders and the like, but its so fuckin' repetitive and other than the rare blue voice bubbles you cant interact/communicate/or punish anyone.

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes