Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
This game is finally starting to get some traction and get pretty good! I am so glad I figured out how to save versions on top of old versions to retain my saves!
I really like the game, but saves porting forward are a necessity.
Please Explain the save file location or process. Giant pain in the butt to restart this with every new release.
Thanks
Captain Red

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Maybe play the game and offer some help? It is free and you have spare time to comment on it.
Yeah, but if we also look at the weighted rating of 15 other people landing it at less than one and a half stars, it feels like it would be a safer bet to just avoid it entirely until the rating either changes drastically or until someone literally pays me to spend time on a game that screams, "save your time, avoid me!"

• Angry
Reactions: bull1911

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, but if we also look at the weighted rating of 15 other people landing it at less than one and a half stars, it feels like it would be a safer bet to just avoid it entirely until the rating either changes drastically or until someone literally pays me to spend time on a game that screams, "save your time, avoid me!"
The game is grindy, as many of these games are. I did a replay on one that took me 2 rainy days on the couch to get through it. Once you figure out the note on the MCs BR that tells you where the girls are, its much less random and more fun. I wish the Dev had put icons of occupied rooms given that there are so many areas to visit. Maybe he will understand and get the hint.
My only real complaint is that the saves are not ported through, and that makes a grindy game much less enjoyable. But several have figured it out, I only hope they will share that soon
Captain Red

Reactions: Dargondo

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there any sex in this game outside of the girlfriend? I ended up just quitting and deleting it because the mechanics were annoying, and I didn't feel any sort of payoff coming.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Is there any sex in this game outside of the girlfriend? I ended up just quitting and deleting it because the mechanics were annoying, and I didn't feel any sort of payoff coming.
The redhead on the beach with the main character, and then the school boy with a teacher

Reactions: FranzDerek

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
code for 0.193?
We can only get the cheat code for the game versions we have available.
If you have version 0.189, feel free to find the code yourself:

1. Open the following file in a text editor: <game_install_directory>\resources\app.asar
  2. Search for the text string:
    f.Master='
  3. You'll find a line similar to the following line. The word immediately following the search string is the cheat code.
    [tb_eval exp="f.Master='cheatcode'" name="Master" cmd="=" op="t" val="cheatcode" val_2="undefined" ]

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys, a new release for you here... Enjoy!!!

CLog: I've found new scenes at the beach and with Lisa and Lilly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"
1.50 star(s) 32 Votes