Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
It also says in patreon that there is 2000+ images in the game but in this version there is only 1424. Anyone can explain please?

• Angry
Reactions: "CJ"

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
"Game startup aborted, modified save data detected"-"Please delete the save data and restart the game"
Ummm nope. I'd rather just delete the game thanks, as I sure as hell aint gonna sit through all of that damned grinding again.

Apr 30, 2021
"Game startup aborted, modified save data detected"-"Please delete the save data and restart the game"
Ummm nope. I'd rather just delete the game thanks, as I sure as hell aint gonna sit through all of that damned grinding again.
When you look at all the reviews all explaining the exact issues with the game, it's hard to understand why more and more versions of this crap keep getting pumped out, doubling down on the mechanics that noone likes... and then this.

Is the dev actively trying to discourage interest in their fade-to-black 2 second transition simulator?

The WABBIT

May 2, 2020
Did you read more than the title of the post? The latest version on patreon is 0.232, the latest version on F95 is 0.186!
First the title does not stated that the latest on Patreon is 0.232. It only shows the current version is 0.186. It does not mention anything about the current version on Patreon. And even though you have shown that there is a newer version than the v0.186 that you have graciously shared with the community. You only just shared it a few days ago on November 3rd. While v0.232 was released just the day before. And yet v0.186, that you had shared, was released on July 14th. Making it 3+ months old and 8 updates behind the current version. (This is based solely on the Developers Patreon page and it showing the frequency that the Dev is updating the game.)

Now, I am not complaining because the newest Free version is v0.150, which was released on May 15th. Way over 6 months and who knows how many updates ago. So, v0.186 is way better.

But surely you, the person that started this thread and is the one that is sharing this game with the community, can share a version of the game that is newer than this.

Personally, I don't care if the people that share the various games here on F95 update their shared version every time that a new version of the game is released. But, I do expect that when the person finally does update their Post for the game. That the version being shared is no less than one or two version(s) prior to the current version of the game at the time the post is being updated. Unless, of course, the person is sharing the Free, or Public, version of the game. At which point the version they are sharing should be the current version.

Subscribe to patreon and share the version with us. If not, take the version we have here or leave it!
Yes your Majesty, we humbly accept your gift of the version that you have Graciously in all of your wisdom shared with us. And we accept that we are not worthy of even that.

• Angry
Reactions: TarAlcarin

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Has the endless grind of empty rooms been fixed? Has endless time at the start just clicking the passage of time with nothing happening been changed? Has the repeated clicking on the title page of the game to have each of the girls appear one at a time accompanied by an annoying sound fixed?

The models look good, and the story -- as far as I got before the whole process just got too repetitive with no results -- is one I usually find fun to play. It just became too tedious for me.

If some of these have been addressed, I would probably try it again.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
The game is grindy, as many of these games are. I did a replay on one that took me 2 rainy days on the couch to get through it. Once you figure out the note on the MCs BR that tells you where the girls are, its much less random and more fun. I wish the Dev had put icons of occupied rooms given that there are so many areas to visit. Maybe he will understand and get the hint.
My only real complaint is that the saves are not ported through, and that makes a grindy game much less enjoyable. But several have figured it out, I only hope they will share that soon
Captain Red
Updaate: It seems if I overwrite the previous version, I can keep my saves. Dunno what changed, but it did not work previously.
Also seems to be a lot of new content in this version, although mostly just voyeur zoom stuff. Hope they get past that soon.
Better now that I can play without having to restart.
RED

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Has the endless grind of empty rooms been fixed? Has endless time at the start just clicking the passage of time with nothing happening been changed? Has the repeated clicking on the title page of the game to have each of the girls appear one at a time accompanied by an annoying sound fixed?

The models look good, and the story -- as far as I got before the whole process just got too repetitive with no results -- is one I usually find fun to play. It just became too tedious for me.

If some of these have been addressed, I would probably try it again.
Dunno if endless grind has been fixed, but there seems to something going on in most of the rooms now, so it doesn't feel as empty as before. Its definitely improved, have not finished .192 update yet but still seems not much action.
RED

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes