Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
Dunno if endless grind has been fixed, but there seems to something going on in most of the rooms now, so it doesn't feel as empty as before. Its definitely improved, have not finished .192 update yet but still seems not much action.
RED
1 new event, 120 pics where 70% are close ups, just a girl stucked under the bench and the gym teacher comes and thats it, that's the content between 0.186 and 0.192. I dont know where the dev is spending the time, but the game lacks in every aspect except on the models and they dont look to care about that or the feedback.

anonymoose321

Dec 13, 2020
I tried this game because the graphics looked nice but have put it in my list of unplayable due to poor UX games sadly.

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
I believe the answers are as follows:
Is there a way to roll back to before a choice?
There is not.

What are the upsides of this game engine over Renpy?
There are none. :p

I'm being a bit facetious here. As I understand it, the reason TyranoBuilder is used by some developers, is because it has a graphical interface built into it. As opposed to Ren'Py, which requires quite extensive programming experience, TyranoBuilder uses a limited scripting language. This lowers the bar to make your projects, but the downside is that it also limits what you can actually do. The resulting games all seem to suffer from the same problems, mostly related to weird user interfaces.

I'm sure there are some examples of well built TyranoBuilder games, but I've yet to see one that isn't clunky as heck. Actually, if anyone has any tips in that regard, it would be most welcome :)

Ey24122

Oct 30, 2017
I believe the answers are as follows:

There is not.

There are none. :p

I'm being a bit facetious here. As I understand it, the reason TyranoBuilder is used by some developers, is because it has a graphical interface built into it. As opposed to Ren'Py, which requires quite extensive programming experience, TyranoBuilder uses a limited scripting language. This lowers the bar to make your projects, but the downside is that it also limits what you can actually do. The resulting games all seem to suffer from the same problems, mostly related to weird user interfaces.

I'm sure there are some examples of well built TyranoBuilder games, but I've yet to see one that isn't clunky as heck. Actually, if anyone has any tips in that regard, it would be most welcome :)
Teaching feelings? iirc that's tyrano and the interface was perfectly servicable.

Reactions: TarAlcarin

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
Okay, what is with half the interesting games I find showing android links with zip files instead of apks.

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes