Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stop the bullying, you meanie!!!!
I will bring her into shape with long hard deep thrusts into the core of her problems.
1661517313617.png

As a devout health nut, nothing will stand in my way to bring her to ultimate conditioning!

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
I have see it have be already writen here but this game would be better ported on renpy, no way to roll back... can't cange the text speed... no right clic or auto-save... can't use the space keyboard... sorry, your story seem very interesting but i can't stand more of this engine.

Sherrif

Dec 10, 2019
This suffers from some of the big sandbox woes seen time and time again:

The first is the most jarring, it drops you into the sandbox with too little information. It's amazing what even a 2D map of the school could do for letting players at least feel a little less lost. You're also not given direction, first couple days in the office I just advanced time expecting something to happen, went to the map eventually but didn't see any of the frames giving feedback on why I should even go there (and getting chastised for entering a shower room that didn't tell me it was the girls locker room). She tells you you're the counselor and in charge of punishments, but then you just kinda find yourself sitting in your "room" looking bored with no actual explanation of what you're supposed to do. In a logical world you would sit and wait in your office for further instruction, or go to your bosses office and ask for what you're supposed to be doing.

The first part bleeds into the second, sandbox style games have a problem where characters might be seen before they're known, usually every character has SOME kind of introduction cutscene. A "???" nameplate until they tell you their name, it might be simple and two lines of dialogue with a generic pre-render, but you're pretty much always given this. Ultimately I think this game just breaks and throws girls at locations in the sandbox before you get this chance.

This leads into the next with scenes ending before they logically would, you walk into a library with your sister (in law?) crying. Now even as a normal guy I would say there's no way that I would do that, I would prod and poke and try to at least make sure that she needed my space, I would probably also spend a moment making sure she wasn't physically hurt. But this guy is a counselor, sure a bad one, but it's literally his job to go to a crying student and make them feel better, and this guy is also horny as fuck for his girlfriend's sister, so you can't tell me at the very least he would take the opportunity to look closer at her exposed panties. This is how most of the scenes work out, you navigate a janky menu to go to places around the school, most of the time given "nobody's here" messages and the few times you do hit "somebody" it's mostly scenes like this... Where your character walks away from a scene that should at the very least demand another textbox worth of attention.

Then there's the time you finally find a "real" scene, you'll quickly realize this is the "only one good route" style of design, it might even give you several choices you have to make (IE the weird "i gotta piss, o fuck the principal finally brought me something to do, is this gonna be a fucking piss fetish thing?") There's a correct answer to every step and if you miss a step you might be given a glimpse of a lewd render but then the scene ends, and most of the time the endings are jarring (like when you choose the wrong one with these two and it basically just smash cuts to "evening" outside your apartment.) The worst part is that some renders are only seen if you choose the "bad end" choices.

All in all, I would say "nah" to this, whatever you're looking for other games already do it better, to say this game is incomplete is like calling pong a 3D Open World RPG, sure maybe you could torture the definition of something to be accurate but the reality is you're not even in the right ballpark.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release here guys:

CLog: I've found new scenes/level with Tinetta, Nancy, Clarissa, Olimpia and Tonina

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
my 2 cents:
completely messed up sandbox shit.
There are sandbox games - there are bad sandbox games - after that there are really bad sandbox games.
Some of the really bad sandbox games could be called as "worst" sandbox games, but this one got an own league far away from the worst ones, and i am NOT saying i mean that in direction of "better".

Some developers are really that stupid to think creating a map, taking a linear story, cut it into scenes and thrown them over the map, just to let the player search them is actually a sandbox game.
IT'S NOT !
It's just adding a fucking grind to a boring linear story.

A sandbox game ONLY makes sense, if there are MULTIPLE paths and opportunities which can be done at the same time at different locations and the player is to decide which one he would do first (or do at all).

Most developers think "freeroam" and "sandbox" are the way to go - but in 90% of all cases they just add a grind to a boring linear story.

TL/DR:
This game isn't even worth the 1 star, which is minimum to give

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Great models, but the rest of the game struggles at best. Any semblance of direction would make a huge difference, but as it is i'm not sure it's even worth the time it takes to download it.

Reactions: jxd

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Awful navigation: you have to click throw 30+ rooms to find the one that not empty.
No Linux version although used engine is cross-platform. Wine makes the game bugful.
For milking sponsors only: zoom-zoom-zoommmm...

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes