Others High School Master [v0.337] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The font is horrible. It makes reading what is going on difficult and just painful.

I'm not hearing anything and there's no way to get to settings/preferences to control anything.

You got fired (again) your jobs haven't been paying the bills, girlfriend's planning on going back to the club to be a stripper again, just to make enough money get ahead on finance unless...

Girlfriend's Aunt Angela is principle of Ben Dover High School...

MC feels that if he takes the job (he's assuming as a science teacher) at the high school he won't ever become a univerisy research scientist, but he doesn't want his girlfriend to go back to stripping, so he takes the job.

He gets to the school, choose one of two directions, either direction you go you get a short conversation with the school girls in that direction and end up talking to Marlene and brought to the principal's office. Why the fuck for the first time in the game do you have to click a speech bubble over the principal's head to start that conversation. No interaction before this had a speech bubble.

And nope... that's not the job, the job is to be the school counselor, help the students with their studies, handle their problems, listen to them, advise them, and manage the punishment room for those who misbehave.

Plop you're in your office, free roam, shitty interface and no clue what to do next.

• there's no way out of the people/scene display except for scrolling to the goddamned end. go into a memory and you have to slowly click through until you're returned to the scene selection. No obvious way to bypass and return.
  • The cup of coffee trades money for energy, but there's no hover text indicating that, there's no instruction, you just hit it and hopefully notice your energy and money change.
  • The map button brings up available locations you can go to with no indication if there being someone there, there's no exit other than scrolling to the end, and if you do that your energy's been eaten up by doing so.
  • I'm assuming clicking on the clock advances to the next day part, there's no reaction to clicking on the energy or money display.

And... that's as far as I'm dealing with this poor design, maybe you've got a fun story you're going to create, but I'm never going to reach it if I've got to get there using this terrible game design.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The characters look good (but I noticed the girls eyes are too dark) , but with NO roll back feature (a definite must), limited save slots (seriously only 5?), limited option choices (almost none available with the present game engine interface...I hate it), and lastly, a player can't change the horrible large game text. Also, no way to enable the game interface to full screen mode.

After a few minutes, I just gave up.... Good-luck with this project, but I'll pass on this one right now...Mostly due the present game engine used.

Last edited:

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
First off where do i put in cheat code?
second only 6 save slots?
third no scroll back?
forth no hints on what to do or where to go?

F.Y.I
the game is more focuced on you energy sitting at desk wondering what to do with that very limited energy?
etc etc
fix fix

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
First off where do i put in cheat code?
second only 6 save slots?
third no scroll back?
forth no hints on what to do or where to go?

F.Y.I
the game is more focuced on you energy sitting at desk wondering what to do with that very limited energy?
etc etc
fix fix
Yep, in it's present state i would not spend my money subscribing, can only hope the dev might come here, see what basically everyone says about it, and turns it in to a good game :) it will benefit the dev and the potential subs in the long run

Jan 18, 2021
If the dev ever does come, here is some feedback:

1. DON'T hide the actual objectives list behind a cheat code! Also make the objectives list available at all times, having it only show up in the bedroom is terrible.

2. In the room navigation, have some kind of indicator of where each person is at the time. A small face in the corner of the room pic would be plenty.

3. Have Audio controls in your Options menu. The loud sounds upon opening the game almost gave me a heart attack...

4. Not quite sure why there is a quantifiable amount of "Zooms", like your eyes can only work a few times then go bad?

May 30, 2020
Dear Dev!

The renders are quite nice.

Some suggestions:

The transitions are too slow
To be able to use skip button you need to go to the menu its quite uncomfortable - we need a button on main screen
You can just check task list in the evening - task list need to be accessable all the time
The name of the different scenes need to be shown on the map and the available characters to be shown would be nice too

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes