Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Impman66

Feb 25, 2023
where is the save location
Three Bars bottom right corner, click on this and you can Save, Load and other stuff. Save files are saved into the same location that you have your executable game start in. If you are playing online no clue.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So Drunk Robot changed their name to Pervy Bunny to try and escape some of the hate from Steam? Don't think that is going to work, but it couldn't get much worse, I guess. :poop:

Reactions: denen

LayKii

Nov 4, 2021
Why do you need a full save? Just play the game from the start.
Because as an idiot I deleted the previous save folder with all the complete content, before copying it to the new folder, and I'm lazy to pass it all over again

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Because as an idiot I deleted the previous save folder with all the complete content, before copying it to the new folder, and I'm lazy to pass it all over again
Bummer dude. Well you will have to get someone to upload a full save then.

birds1084

Dec 24, 2019
My problem with the game is ever update you have to start all over as the saves never transfer over. The cheat code changes every time to

Reactions: Tegerian

Impman66

Feb 25, 2023
My problem with the game is ever update you have to start all over as the saves never transfer over. The cheat code changes every time to
Before you update, copy the two save files from the Main folder. then update the game, and paste the save files into the new updated games main folder, before you start playing it. It has worked for me this way every time.

kingalf009

May 30, 2023
extremely grindy, hopelessly cliking in empty random areas, seems v odd UI in comp to all other games, no options, auto etc, need cheats or impossible to play. no wonder only a handful are supporting this regulary. personally I'd give this a hard pass until a walkthru/cancellation of cheats is ness.. wasteful of time.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, School Setting, Creampie, Groping, Blackmail, Voyeurism, Urination, Sexual harassment, Prostitution
I also saw the lesbian tag. Is the lesbian content optional. as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes