Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Impman66

Feb 25, 2023
SORRY BUT THE TOP MODEL CODE DOESN'T WORK FOR ME, DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER VALID CODE? THANK YOU
Did you put a space in between top and model, as this would not work. it is all one word. Halfway down page 27 on this forum tells you how to find the code yourself. it is pretty easy to follow, and has always worked for me. Good Luck!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolMaster-0.227
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Wow, sound effects in this game are bad, like next level awful. Best argument for silent games I've ever seen.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Yea thre is a reason i play all games with the sound muted.

This show how hard up i am for games while i wait for things to get updated, I gave this one another try. The hints page is a little better, but it still annoying because there are so many girls and you have to constantly consult it, checking each girl to see which one you're able to interact with.

You know what would be great? Something indicating where the girls are at the school, either text or an image. Also the school navigation menu going back to page 1 each time is super annoying.

Reactions: NorthernGent

RicanAkuma

Aug 31, 2019
DON'T WORK
This is how to find it
  1. Open the following file in a text editor: <game_install_directory>\resources\app.asar
  2. Search for the text string:
    f.Master=
  3. You’ll find a line similar to the following line. The word immediately following the search string is the cheat code.
    [tb_eval exp=”f.Master=’cheatcode'” name=”Master” cmd=”=” op=”t” val=”cheatcode” val_2=”undefined” ]

Impman66

Feb 25, 2023
As MypreciousCJ says lisa does work. If you don't believe it works follow the guide on how to find the password, and see for yourself. Could it be a different version you have??

Morho

May 16, 2023
looks good but... Voyeurism and Prostitution ? is mc whoring his girls or romancing whores atc?
watching other girls fuck atc?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So the game just dumps me in a classroom after meeting the principle and apparently im expected to know what Im doing ? No hints or story direction ?

"edit"
So after playing like 20, 30 mins.. I feel like im getting nowhere, the GUI is badly placed and worded, theres no direction or objectives to guide me, im just clicking over the place going to random rooms... there is no rollback. I cant adjust the sound volume so I have to play with headphones off as it blasts my ears. Navigating the menus is just wack. The zooms keep coming up I need to enter cheats and wastes my time. Its like walled off content ? Why even have the option, its pointless and no use to me (they worked in the first two scenes, but not anymore). The experience just feels tedious. Very inefficient game. You spend more time doing nothing, than watching the events/interactions with characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I always felt the MC looking bored as hell in the classroom sums up the game. The Lisa cheat activating the hints is helpful, but its still very clunky and the sheer number of girls in the game makes it really annoying to use.

Reactions: TommyTuba

JanTastisch

Nov 20, 2020
The scenes and girls are really good, but holy fuck that is a clunky UI and the sound effects ...

No Ingame menu either to change the sound settings etc.

Reactions: Bloogonis
1.50 star(s) 32 Votes