Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
so i got a ???? how much reading time of a slow reader and content is here to the end of the current update? like how many hours to play

vardock

Mar 20, 2019
so i got a ???? how much reading time of a slow reader and content is here to the end of the current update? like how many hours to play
I was pretty thurough when going through the game and it took me about 7 hours to go through from the beginning to the end of the current conent. It did take me some time to figure out how to navigate through the scenes without wating too much time.

I do think that it would not have taken so long if the animations were skippable for scenes, I did not have interest in, or for when I loaded a save to try a different option in a conversation.

As others have said I think that there are some good parts of the game, however be prepared to navigate through the menus alot when traveling to different scenes. Plus be aware that it can be easy to accidentally load the wrong save since the save slots are in a list instead of being sorted with pages like Ren'Py does it.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Going by reviews, what's really gonna take you a long time is figuring out what you actually need to do next, because this game gives you next to no indication on what you need to do to actually progress in the game. That seems to be one of the main reasons why this game is so poorly rated.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Decided to play this for S&Gs, and yeah, this is the face of the first girl you see in the game. AHAHAHAHA

1683434590173.png

Is this a horror game?

Edit: First sex scene is hilariously awful. What are supposed to be moans are these really uncomfortable sounds that I've never heard a human make in my life!

No music in the scene btw. Hell, no music in this game at all so far, and I don't think think game has any music at this point. For the love of god, there's so much good public domain music out there that are in other games, this is so not cool! Then again considering the bizarre sound effects in the game so far, maybe that's a good thing.

Yes, congrats High School Master, for once I'm glad that there's no music in a game. You deserve a medal!

Anyways, let me think of some positive stuff. Well, this shot is kinda nice I guess.

1683435414058.png

And then we get this lovely line: What planet does this game take place in?

1683435453328.png

Anyways, I got confused on what to do for a while, and it just got really boring, especially with the lack of music, and how slow the dialogue and transistions are. Like pretty much every review for this game says, this is terrible, and apparantly it's not even than fun in an ironic way either. It's mostly just boring.

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I was pretty thurough when going through the game and it took me about 7 hours to go through from the beginning to the end of the current conent. It did take me some time to figure out how to navigate through the scenes without wating too much time.

I do think that it would not have taken so long if the animations were skippable for scenes, I did not have interest in, or for when I loaded a save to try a different option in a conversation.

As others have said I think that there are some good parts of the game, however be prepared to navigate through the menus alot when traveling to different scenes. Plus be aware that it can be easy to accidentally load the wrong save since the save slots are in a list instead of being sorted with pages like Ren'Py does it.
Thanks for the reply, ive already deleted the game was just not feeling it at all thanks again

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Going by reviews, what's really gonna take you a long time is figuring out what you actually need to do next, because this game gives you next to no indication on what you need to do to actually progress in the game. That seems to be one of the main reasons why this game is so poorly rated.
thanks for the reply yeah the games boring for me to play i just cannot get the feel of it at all it is already in the trash bin lol

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
A new update here:
new scenes about Tinetta and Angela, maybe some other girl.
Have a nice day guys!

EDIT: This should work now!!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolMaster-0.224
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes