Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
FranzDerek

Okay, dividing line question: Will there be future content involving Pedro, the store owner? What kind?

Loaded question and I think more sensitive players want know but personally, I'm fine with whatever answer you give. The game is solid and fun regardless.

Jan 23, 2022
How frustratingly bad are the mechanics of this game? I had to look it up. Out of the 7059 games that have ratings, it is ranked (on a weighted scale) 7054th. That's in the bottom 0.1%.

Anyone have a suggestion on the best app to extract tyranno image files?

The renders are literally the only worthwhile thing about this game and the only reason I keep coming back to it in hopes that they fix the game to make it playable.

P.S. The developer notes spoiler are, to me, a comedy act worth taking on a worldwide arena tour, on par with Bert Kreisher's The Machine story

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Could someone make this game not so horrendously grindy?
Even with the cheat. It's like tugging one out with broken glass in the palm of your hand

Reactions: TerminalCircus

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
FranzDerek

Okay, dividing line question: Will there be future content involving Pedro, the store owner? What kind?

Loaded question and I think more sensitive players want know but personally, I'm fine with whatever answer you give. The game is solid and fun regardless.
I'm not the dev... So I can't reply to this, sorry.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Can someone post some screenshots showing off what the dialogue is like for this game? Please and thank you.

Impman66

Feb 25, 2023
So how much spanking is there in Ben Dover High?

a) A little
b) A lot
c) Spank based economy
None, that I have come across so far, but early days in the games development, so you never know. Would ech what has been said though, incredibly frustrating, grindy game - gives cheat task list, you follow it, and then it's pot luck half the time if the girls are in the right place and time.

Reactions: NiftyFree

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
what is the code for v0.213 since unshaved for v0.212 and doesnt work on the latest edition

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Dear friends, new release is here:
CLog: New scenes in the house during evening with lisa and lilly
Have a nice day

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I gave up on this game. dat grind in this game is just noo.
I'll come back and retry when its been a few more updates. as it is now its to gridy for my taste.

Reactions: TerminalCircus
1.50 star(s) 32 Votes