Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolMaster-0.218
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Honestly, stopped playing. The interface is too slow, and the game only has 11 relatively short videos of 7 seconds (of which 4 are of Lisa dancing in a bikini) and 183 images.
Not worth the insane grinding and sheer luck of getting the right scene.
The game has been around for at least a couple of years and should really have at least a few more videos and a lot of images, as well as a more polished interface.

Reactions: SharkVampire

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Honestly, stopped playing. The interface is too slow, and the game only has 11 relatively short videos of 7 seconds (of which 4 are of Lisa dancing in a bikini) and 183 images.
Not worth the insane grinding and sheer luck of getting the right scene.
The game has been around for at least a couple of years and should really have at least a few more videos and a lot of images, as well as a more polished interface.
Next time please check the facts before posting!

2022-03-26: initial release (v0.117)

2022-10-03: v0.218 released for patrons, images according to patreon: 1.767
(in fact the "bgimage" folder contains even 2.136 image files)

2023-04-19: v0.301 released for patrons, images according to patreon: 4.075

Reactions: FranzDerek

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
I'm starting to regret downloading this game. The severe lack of any sort of half decent action is really annoying.

Took me, without any exaggeration, 20 times to get to the second part of Karolina's progression where you have to save her in the locker room. Every time I did it Lisa popped in to say hi and cocked blocked me. Which ... makes no sense. Does Lisa not have a job? Do schools just let everyone walk the halls for no damn reason? Geesh!

Now I'm stuck in an endless loop. I gave Lilly the diary and now I'm stuck in an endless loop. I can progress any further because the game is cycling through the same 3 or 4 pictures of Lilly laying on the couch with the diary. Literally I can't go forward. I pressed ctrl but it just speeds through the same scenes.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Unfortunately it is still not playable (at least without grinding some nerves to dust)
a pity, really, love the girls, hate the game(play)

uniqz

May 17, 2021
could someone tell me a way to run the game on mac.. doesnt work with crossover. :(

Sabber

Oct 20, 2017
I ripped the files for this game, as the grind was excruciating. This has probably been the single worst "gaming" experience I have suffered in a VN, and I've played through Hunie. The only intercourse you have at this time (0.218) is with Lisa, the rest of the enormous cast is mostly unutilised, and some (two if I recall) have gotten to the point of clothed outercourse with the MC. The rest of the game is dedicated to peep and creep shots, with the interactions of three characters being with Desmond, the resident hot boy. I don't personally consider them NTR but some will and may need to be tagged for it, not my call.

What I will say is this game is not ready for consumption yet. In the year that it has been developed, it has a great number of slides, some quite enjoyable. But, with the amount of grind that is required and the disappointing outcome for most girls is not worth it in my eyes. The translation is not the worst I have seen, but it's not great. It could use a proofreader.

I look forward to seeing what another year brings this game, if development continues to be active. To the dev specifically, Tyrano is a headscratcher as far as decisions go. It has made some good VN's in the past, but its feature-set is lacking compared to alternatives. You will absolutely make it work for your project I'm sure, just please implement a better save screen, and rollback. These two QoLs alone would cut grind significantly (with the completely necessary cheat code, I have no fucking clue how you'd play this without it) and probably save this game in the ratings. It get's a 2/5 from me in current execution.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4st3r1sc0

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys, a new release here:
CLog: New scene involving Angela
Have a nice day all of you!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolMaster-0.219
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes