Enjoy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolMaster-0.212
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: flex11999

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
20 bucks to get the walkthrough that makes the game playable (maybe)...still not worth it imo.

• Wow
Reactions: $@~

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
damn..I'm a bit disappointed. By "let loose with a spicy kiss" and i quote again "spicy" with cherry, i thought they were gonna go at it with full french, not a cheek kiss. the same happened with that short haired girl and the sis in law. it's ok i guess

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
I've been playing this game for a while. I started from scratch 3 times because the update deleted the old saves. This is pure chaos. Hints don't help. Locations where nothing is happening are available and take energy. Game mechanics should be simplified.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The renders aren't bad tho.
Your opinion, but sadly not mine. Not for all of them.
Many ingame are quite good.
Others .. not so much.

And I have a distaste for developers that try to program a VN in a "New and Improved Engine" which ends in ... sub par performance instead of using a reliable engine that is already present.
Some design decisions are questionable.
First and foremost the starting screen needing 12 manual and rather loud whips (it only loads the first of thirteen) to even appear. Before you can reach the options to have a chance of turning down the volume.
Placing a "cute little impromptu family of 3" that has no money into a rather big and thus expensive 2 story apartment is the second.

To top it off the story I experienced so far is ... not stellar and relies on quite a bunch of cliches. Overused and ... not good cliches.
The prom queen "falling down" to be a stripper and the "I'm a scientist!!!" nerd that can't hold a proper job.

I was rather curious about this game, but that curiosity died pretty quick.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Your opinion, but sadly not mine. Not for all of them.
Many ingame are quite good.
Others .. not so much.

And I have a distaste for developers that try to program a VN in a "New and Improved Engine" which ends in ... sub par performance instead of using a reliable engine that is already present.
Some design decisions are questionable.
First and foremost the starting screen needing 12 manual and rather loud whips (it only loads the first of thirteen) to even appear. Before you can reach the options to have a chance of turning down the volume.
Placing a "cute little impromptu family of 3" that has no money into a rather big and thus expensive 2 story apartment is the second.

To top it off the story I experienced so far is ... not stellar and relies on quite a bunch of cliches. Overused and ... not good cliches.
The prom queen "falling down" to be a stripper and the "I'm a scientist!!!" nerd that can't hold a proper job.

I was rather curious about this game, but that curiosity died pretty quick.
I hadn't gotten very far when I posted. I agree. Some renders are better than others. Some choices are odd...Many of the images seem quite...yellow. That's a lighting issue tbh tho.

The progression is quite...challenging. I honestly have no idea what to do, and putting the "walkthrough" behind a paywall...makes me want to play this even less. Wandering around the school, trying to figure out what locations have pertinent scenes makes it quite grindy. I blow thru energy trying to figure things out. Makes the game less fun, tbh

Also repeating the same animations that you can't click thru...gets annoying.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
How to use the old save files.

First copy the save files from the previous HSM directory and save them.
Start the new HSM game and start new game.
Save 1 action in the beginning (doesn't matter what).
Just let the game run.
Copy the new save files from the game directory and save them separately.
Now copy the old save files and overwrite the new ones.
Load your last save from the previous HSM and put the new save files you saved back into the game folder.
Save now your new actions and you can simply exit and restart the game.

Reactions: SideshowDish
1.60 star(s) 33 Votes