Others High School Master [v0.338] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

wilskate25

May 17, 2017
Before you update, copy the two save files from the Main folder. then update the game, and paste the save files into the new updated games main folder, before you start playing it. It has worked for me this way every time.
Where is the folder with saves files o how is the name the save files?,sorry for disturbing my english not es very good.

Impman66

Feb 25, 2023
Where is the folder with saves files o how is the name the save files?,sorry for disturbing my english not es very good.
If you are playing online I dont know where save files are stored. If not look/search for "High_School_Master_0.234_WIN" to locate right folder as you need save files from a previous version of the game, and open that folder.
Inside the folder should be these two files "High_School_Master_sf.sav" and "High_School_Master_tyrano_data.sav" these are the files you need to copy and paste into the NEW UPDATED version of the game.
ALWAYS keep the older versions of the game before you update to the new one, to be able to do this. Hope it helps.

wilskate25

May 17, 2017
If you are playing online I dont know where save files are stored. If not look/search for "High_School_Master_0.234_WIN" to locate right folder as you need save files from a previous version of the game, and open that folder.
Inside the folder should be these two files "High_School_Master_sf.sav" and "High_School_Master_tyrano_data.sav" these are the files you need to copy and paste into the NEW UPDATED version of the game.
ALWAYS keep the older versions of the game before you update to the new one, to be able to do this. Hope it helps.
Thank you,very much.

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
I'm giving up on this game, I'm afraid. The models are absolutely up my alley and stand out among the crowd of cookie-cutter Koikatsu based games. However, the fantastically slow progression of the game (basically no more than voyeurism for so many versions) is getting on my nerves.

Does anyone know of other games (besides the dumpster-fires that are Ashley Ratajkowski and Drunk Robots games) using similar models?

Impman66

Feb 25, 2023
Pretty big update this, lots of new scenes, some very tasty, but know Pippa yet, got to have one with her in the Nurses Room. Best yet you can make out with Lilly, Ok only one choice but nice!!

Impman66

Feb 25, 2023
Good also, that there are more save slots, but it is still as grindy as a pepper mill with a stuck peppercorn

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolMaster-0.323
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes