2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
There is a message at the end of current content if i saw everything or its become a freeroam? Because in one of the earlier version there was one, and now im not sure if finished the current content or not, if anyone knows, please enlighten me.

Reactions: Annna360

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Events:
- The girls and the nude beach.
- Peep on Viki at PE shower (Progression event/repeatable)
- Viki’s photofap pictures (Progression event/repeatable)
- Viki’s new swimsuit (Viki’s corruption 210)
Other changes:
- This update we added a new system of other character corruption. Fist will be Viki.
- Kelly can sunbath with no top.
- Book changed.
- Corruption levels added.
New system is containing some changes that will allow us to make different personal events for characters. So there’ll be 3 types of events: 1) Farm events that will be needed to corrupt characters around Kelly. 2) Events that will unlock on certain corruption level. 3) Story events.
Also we are showcasing Corruption Levels system. The system includes the character progression between levels. If character’s corruption lever is higher – Kelly can’t corrupt that character but they can corrupt Kelly.

Reactions: DrackDrap

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018

Events:
- The girls and the nude beach.
- Peep on Viki at PE shower (Progression event/repeatable)
- Viki’s photofap pictures (Progression event/repeatable)
- Viki’s new swimsuit (Viki’s corruption 210)
Other changes:
- This update we added a new system of other character corruption. Fist will be Viki.
- Kelly can sunbath with no top.
- Book changed.
- Corruption levels added.
New system is containing some changes that will allow us to make different personal events for characters. So there’ll be 3 types of events: 1) Farm events that will be needed to corrupt characters around Kelly. 2) Events that will unlock on certain corruption level. 3) Story events.
Also we are showcasing Corruption Levels system. The system includes the character progression between levels. If character’s corruption lever is higher – Kelly can’t corrupt that character but they can corrupt Kelly.
GJ on the 1.18 update, would be nice if the OP showed that aswell lol. any chane you'll get the patreon version up here too kind sir?

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Have some issues with the swimsuit change to normal clothe after goin from beach otherwise the game is solid and I love the visuals. :p My dick is hard all the time so great work. I love the brenda route so if you can add some like free choices that you can visit brenda and play with her on weekend on somethin the game would be my dream come true. Great work my dude. Only few bugs I have when I went back from beach to town the mobile phone dissapear from the conrner so I need go back home for it to reapper. Dont know if its only my pc problem of sumtin just lettin you know. Second the game occassionaly freezes when you go from one play to another in quick succession like from school to work to home and then the game have a bit tendency to slow quit bad, Dont know if it s my pc or sumtin but otherwise the game is great.

Reactions: Malkovichi

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Okay, a guide for cheats guys, very simple to do no other application needed just the basic notepad would do. For that you need an actual save file (preferably where you can free roam already, otherwise I don't know the results).

1. Type it in Windows Run (Windows + R or just type what I write directly into start menu): %appdata%/Godot/app_userdata
And hit enter.
2. This will open up a directory with all your GODOT engine games but you will need High School of Succubus.
3. There will some save files (according to your no. of saves) find the latest one (preferably also name it like cheat save or something)
4. (Important!!) If you haven't close the game yet do it now (we need to make sure it reloads).
5. Open up
6. Hit the -> to load your json file into object viewer
7. To Change Money look for this and edit right at there too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
8. To edit Kelly's (MainCharacter) Corruption edit this field
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
9. After you are satisfied with your editing, hit the <- button to load back your edits into the JSON
10. Copy ALL of the texts and edit your save file and SAVE it!!
11. Open the game and load your modified save file.
11. ???
12. Profit

Do not try to edit anything else I don't know how it affects the game. But if you do, please make sure you have a backup.

I don't know if someone done it before but looks they haven't. It's fairly easy to edit save file while it's in JSON.

Hope that helps you guys an bored with grinding (like myself). One note for sure that I haven't used this editor yet, I edited locally in my notepad (after reading on json stack viewer how this JSON actually looks like).

NOTE TO OP: If you can / want, you could edit this into the game's Original Post so people will find it easier.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
how do you get to corruption level 2? Like my corruption is on 900 and succubus tell that she need new bikini, but she won't buy it cause it need corruption lvl 2. How to pass from 1 lvl to another?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
how do you get to corruption level 2? Like my corruption is on 900 and succubus tell that she need new bikini, but she won't buy it cause it need corruption lvl 2. How to pass from 1 lvl to another?
You receive new corruption level on 1000 corruption.

Reactions: Brololol

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
i got the bug on this moment. Game stops and nothing happens. It s a trap! I cant leave bar and all saves keep me here :eek:....
Update
Oh i understand where is the problem. I start from autosave and changed lingerie. Bug only if wearing this last black

Reactions: reality warper

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You receive new corruption level on 1000 corruption.
Then I'm confused because I can't get kelly's corruption to lvl up I have the meter filled to 1000 for lvl 1 but nothing else happens and if I try to masturbate with the laptop Morgarith pops up saying I've have reached the max corruption for this version

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes