2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
Where is the new shop I have to go for the photo fap part? It keeps saying I have to check out this new store every time I click on the app

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
How do you get the library for unlocking level 2 corruption? Mine is staying locked at corruption lvl 1 at 1000

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
game freezes here and can't interact with anything except the hide button and backlog, I'm missing something or it's a bug?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Can someone create an event guide? as I started this over again in an attempt to get the library flashing event but to get that it is a tedious grind for getting Ashley to 1,000 corruption at level 1. I ended up missing the Halloween event probably due to me not getting the witch outfit. I was delaying getting new tank or meeting Kelly and Viki at the beach in case it triggered Brenda asking for panties and risking not having part of Kelly mentioning the library

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Too grindy, too shackled to arbitrary restrictions, most of which are in turn shackled to a single narrative track. Why not just make this a kinetic novel? The dev is obviously allergic to gameplay.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Can someone answer my question as so far every time that I've played I have not gotten the library flashing achievement..as it says for it to be without panties first corruption at level 1 has to be maxed at 1,000 which alone is a tedious grind and so far for it to get to that involves missing out on other events. So how do you achieve the library without panties? do you do the without panties first then achieve 1,000 corruption points?

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
If I am missing something obvious I apologize. I can't seem to change her main outfit? I click on the wardrobe and I see Pajamas (or whatever), Costumes, and Underwear.... and the new outfit doesn't appear under any of those things. What am I missing here?

Reactions: ShocLite12

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
If I am missing something obvious I apologize. I can't seem to change her main outfit? I click on the wardrobe and I see Pajamas (or whatever), Costumes, and Underwear.... and the new outfit doesn't appear under any of those things. What am I missing here?
Figured it out. You (or at least I) need to click on the MC while the wardrobe is highlighted behind her

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Too grindy, too shackled to arbitrary restrictions, most of which are in turn shackled to a single narrative track. Why not just make this a kinetic novel? The dev is obviously allergic to gameplay.
It's only really boringly grindy until you get to around 300 and then you start getting more random events which not only make the game more interesting, but add quite a bit to her corruption level. With just masturbating and PE peeping you can get at least 72 points a week, not including anything interesting you may do on the weekend.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

NEW CHARACTER: Rebecca.
Events:
- Brenda and Dan meet Kelly at her shift (no panties on the lest shift)
- Meet Rebecca (Walk on a beach topless)
- Becca calls Kelly to the beach.
- Peep on Viki at PE shower (More progress)
Other changes:
- Added new character and emotions.
- Rebecca added to the Lustonomicon. To download public update click here:

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes