2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Annna360

Mar 9, 2018
New version 1.24!

Events:

- Nightclub with Becca (Wait for Becca’s call)

- Kelly tries to go to the club again (In a week after event with Becca)

- Locker blackmail (New feature: “Tasks from unknown blackmailer”)

Other changes:

- You can now buy a red dress.

- Added Kelly’s emotions in a red dress.

- Added Ash’s emotions in a club dress.

- Club and toilet backgrounds added.

- Locker added to the game.
Torrent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so yea that torent is fake...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
i fixed it the data files were not loading properly
There was nothing to fix. Club dress shows "it's not in this version", but once you hit the required corruption points the limiter is removed. It's probably a leftover dialogue from previous version that dev forgot to remove.

Annna360

Mar 9, 2018
There was nothing to fix. Club dress shows "it's not in this version", but once you hit the required corruption points the limiter is removed. It's probably a leftover dialogue from previous version that dev forgot to remove.
no no. i fucked up smth on my pc that loaded the wrong data file cuz of the same name. nvm torrent works

pentos99994

May 16, 2018
I cant increaase corruption to 3rd level, what I should to do? no quests available, I played 1.24 version with 1.23 saves

otakudes

May 17, 2019
I see a bug in Library after Ash ash to take 2 books in library andafter aproced the guy the game don't proced to next step, why i don't can continuer afte guy gon take the books? I think this is bug or samething?
Same problem. And not for the first time. I have no idea how to fight this. :/

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
kinda wish the maker changed it so there wasn't an outfit change needed to sleep every morning. don't mind sleepwear being in the game, but changing into it every day gets annoying as fuck.

also, sorry if this isn't allowed/too offtopic, but i kinda like these corrupter type of games, what are some others? there's one i sorta remember wanting to look into later (you're some dude who died, became a ghost, went to hell, hell says you're working undercover for heaven as a guardian angel, but you're gonna be falsifying your reports and corrupting the girl, more or less like this but less succubus, more ghost dude), but i can't recall what it is now, and seemingly didn't write it down anywhere, so if you could tell me that one specifically, i'd appreciate it.

EDIT: google fu worked after rewording it like 5 times. my little angel, ironically mentioned here on like page 5.

Last edited:

itsjimmyh92

Sep 1, 2017
So game freezes after Brenda pulls Kelly's top down in lecture and won't proceed after she asks for panties anyone got a fix for that? :/

Reactions: Brololol

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
New version 1.25! Everyone Events: - Ending of “Shower with Viki before PE” event - Succubus invades Viki’s dream (need to finish shower events and have > 360 Viki’s corruption.) - Returning the favor to Steve (library, no panties, make him lose control once more) - New locker quest Other changes: - Viki’s dream invasion unlocked. To download patron update click here:

Per their Discord.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes