2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

pentos99994

May 16, 2018
I can;t buy this fucking red dress, does the saves from v 24 corrupt this event? can someone share your saves from 26 ver or 25?

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
High School Of Succubus v1.26

WIN32: or
WIN64: or
MACOS: or
LINUX64: or
ANDROID: or

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
getting random visual glitches where kelly turns invisible leaving nothing but empty clothes on screen. it goes back to normal if i reload a save but it keeps recurring

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
No panti event goes not have 1000 curpiton and can nit go no panti.
I give up this version is broken :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think this game need a "kinetic novel" tag. Sure you have to do boring stuff, but in the end this is as linear as any KN. You have 0 decisions to make that do anything. It is a straight linear path to grind points and buy stuff. I dont get the point why there is all that buy, work and costumes stuff, because you can only use them (and/or have to) when you have the points and the event for it.

I like the art, but you could make this a KN and strip all of that boring grind out, and will get the exact same game. Just without the pointless clicking.

No panti event goes not have 1000 curpiton and can nit go no panti.
I give up this version is broken :/
Yep same problem :(

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: otakudes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think this game need a "kinetic novel" tag. Sure you have to do boring stuff, but in the end this is as linear as any KN. You have 0 decisions to make that do anything. It is a straight linear path to grind points and buy stuff. I dont get the point why there is all that buy, work and costumes stuff, because you can only use them (and/or have to) when you have the points and the event for it.

I like the art, but you could make this a KN and strip all of that boring grind out, and will get the exact same game. Just without the pointless clicking.

Yep same problem :(
You know you could say the exact same thing about any game ever made?

Take the gameplay out of Witcher 3 and you have a movie. Take out decisions from any VN you have a kinetic novel.

Pointless complaint.

Reactions: johnelros

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You know you could say the exact same thing about any game ever made?

Take the gameplay out of Witcher 3 and you have a movie. Take out decisions from any VN you have a kinetic novel.

Pointless complaint.
Uhm .. yeah, but here is no gameplay. You just click on stuff that has no meaning and there are no choices to make. It is just linear. In Witcher 3 you can impact the outcome of most of the quests in the game to some major or minor degree.

In both games the content changes. When you strip away the mechanics in W3 or the choices in any decent VN. But here you can get rid of all the clicks and its the same.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So guess I'm not the only one who cannot find the library and progress on.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
dats simply a bj in the gloryhole
weird i had missed it then. Cheers for the help. do you know what these two are? I think one might be nightclub related but i can't visit it again and i couldn't find any story progression anywhere after a while

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes