2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Why is the double dildo even in the sex shop when I can't even get Kelly past 600 level 2 corruption I've got no more to do with Brenda for now and just continuing the cosplay with Viki...what have I missed for the corruption meter to increase for getting the double dildo?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
What's been adde from 1.28 to 1.29?
New version 1.29!

Events:

- Kelly’s first booty call (repeatable)

- Customer checking Kelly under skirt

- Viki need some measurement (Saturday morning)

Other changes:

- You can now call John to your house

- Events with Ash in Café might be skipped

- New random events in Café depending on Kelly’s underwear.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
New version 1.29!

Events:

- Kelly’s first booty call (repeatable)

- Customer checking Kelly under skirt

- Viki need some measurement (Saturday morning)

Other changes:

- You can now call John to your house

- Events with Ash in Café might be skipped

- New random events in Café depending on Kelly’s underwear.
given the chemistry with Kelly and ash that should also be booty calling potential lol

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This game really isn't all too bad however the focus on it with Kelly going from shy/reserve to pretty much a nymphomanic bisexual party girl is good however it'd be great if there was other routes such as a lesbian route also having other fetishes explored such as for when with women there's the foot fetish aspect of girl on girl toe sucking

Aug 24, 2019
Actually better question, whenever I start a new game, I apparently already have all items and already did all events. So how can I reset all this so I can start fresh?

Aug 24, 2019
hey everyone! I got a question about the game, whenever I download the game again after a long while, it still keeps all my data from the previous version and doesn't allow me to start an actual new game. What I mean is, even when I start and click the button for a new game, after the tutorial, it still keeps all my progress even when its a new game. So... how do I fix this?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
hey everyone! I got a question about the game, whenever I download the game again after a long while, it still keeps all my data from the previous version and doesn't allow me to start an actual new game. What I mean is, even when I start and click the button for a new game, after the tutorial, it still keeps all my progress even when its a new game. So... how do I fix this?
Go to C:\Users\HaleySmith\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\High School of Succubus\saves and delete your saves there.

Reactions: TheBigEnchilada
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes