2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Such a slowly developed game, its good I guess i should just wait every few updates to play it.

Reactions: Forix

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
The game enters a loop where if you've never been nor purchased anything from the sex shop - but advance enough with Ash, the succubus will tell you to spice things up and go to the sex shop - after you buy the dildo you'll go home and use it. After that trying to call Ash again will make the succubus repeat again and again to go to the sex shop where the didlo is not available for purchase anymore.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
The game enters a loop where if you've never been nor purchased anything from the sex shop - but advance enough with Ash, the succubus will tell you to spice things up and go to the sex shop - after you buy the dildo you'll go home and use it. After that trying to call Ash again will make the succubus repeat again and again to go to the sex shop where the didlo is not available for purchase anymore.
You should poke the dev :) I don't think he check this here.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
That's because you need to buy the vibrating egg to continue that sequence, not the dildo.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.9 free

Go to this side and download direct:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
i also would like to know if you can cheat
Just open the save game. For win version, it's at "c:\users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\High School of Succubus\". The file is in JSON format, which is basically a text file. Just open it with text editor and edit away. For money, search "money"

I get the feeling that the game is crippled somehow, cos I got corruption up to 430, then it told me that's the max corruption in this version of the game when clicking the laptop at home. Also, I can't buy any clothing which required corruption above 150, saying that the clothing is not available in this version of the game.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
New version 1.9:

- Gloryhole for two (triggers on the lectures)

- Succubus detention

- Viki’s naughty hobby

This is the changelog. Has anyone found out what is Viki's new hobby?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
is there a way to cheat in this game at all?
See

If you want in game cheats, try to search how Godot engine store it's variable on RAM and use CheatEngine. Much simpler to edit save games IMHO

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
is there a way to cheat in this game at all?
You really don't need cheats....money is the only cheat that I can see being needed....that part is grindy. But the corruption is pretty fast and gets faster at one point. 430 corruption is this update.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
This game needs either

A: Money Cheat
B: Increased how much you make at the cafe. Even with the Dress you make fuck all.

You could max corruption twice over before you can afford everything, making the whole corruption item tree pointless since you can just save up since corruption builds fast.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Spent an extra 20 minutes grinding for cash just to find out 80% of the items aren't available :FeelsBadMan:

Also I seem to have maxed out corruption at 430, correct?

Reactions: Stakos
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes