2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

Sometimes when you serve the tables in the cafe you get now money.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I just started to play, it's kind of interesting. Worrying only one thing - the video card buzzes as if I launched a super 3-D application, although there is nothing special to paint. Of the graphics settings, there is only full-screen mode .. Do something in this direction.

junito

May 27, 2017
Bug in Succubus detention, game frozen in the dialoge "Is this really your limit", any tips to go pass this?

V_F

May 11, 2017
Is there any way to clear the cache of this game? I had trouble with my old save but even starting over it seemed to skip events/act buggy.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it ok to download this Edition? somebody seems to have Bugs and i don´t want to buttonsmash through again to only have Bugs. :(
ah yeah, is it possible to fastforward or skip text? because every time i start new to avoid Bugs but all the buttonsmashing is going me crazy. ;_;

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
I found a bug in new version using savegame from previous version. I can't do anything in the morning except checking the PhotofAPP. After clicking on it, everything works again.

Using an old save and the game just stops working after a few ingame days if I click on the computer. It just brings it up and no option to close it down again.
Found the same bug trying to use the computer while having reached the corruption limit

Reactions: Aazkaal

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1.11 is broken and have a error !!!
I have new game kaing and after the sleep goes nohting more.
Fix when you use Iphon und call whem.
The error coming ol days.

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
I agree with the person earlier about how much grind is needed to make enough money to buy anything - it's even worse when you buy the second outfit in the store assuming you can wear it in the cafe to speed up how much money you make and finding out you can't use it! Waste of $130...
Think I'll give this one a few months before trying again, it's a fun little game but a lot of the content seems to only be half there at the moment.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes