2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
nice game, although the money is slowly being won, but it is deleted because every second day it freezes ... it's a bit irritating. I hope the next version does not have this problem. Who has the nerves to enjoy

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
nice game, although the money is slowly being won, but it is deleted because every second day it freezes ... it's a bit irritating. I hope the next version does not have this problem. Who has the nerves to enjoy
I was able to play it until the end of current content without any issues. Fun game I look forward to more content.

I should point out I played it in a single play through so no loading saves. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Reactions: Krum13

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
1.5 for real ? it's more like a 0.10 :( but it's a good game by far !
Considering the developer decided to start with v1.0 and this is the 5th update of the game you are generous with the v0.10 suggestion...

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
V1.6 public is out!

Sep 11, 2017
Version 1.7 announced for both Public and Patreon members.
Volish posted:
V1.6 public is out!
Two Succubi have an itch.io page where they can publish everything freely so check there for change logs and what not as it seems every adult game developer is being forced to make all posts relating their content to their patreons only. I am not 100% but I think PayPal and Patreon came to this conclusion to force creators to do this.

Reactions: mesoru

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I wish this game had stayed pure lesbian. I have no interest in a game where one of my goals is having sex with men. It doesn't matter if the protagonist is a female, it's still gay. And yes, I realize the irony of complaining that it's gay, but wanting it to be completely lesbian. =)

blahblah1

Aug 20, 2017
here the new 1.8 update:
win32

win64

for the mac version
Thanks for the 1.8 links.

New version 1.8:

- Succubus lectures
- Succubus swap (patron suggested event)
- Trying out some public stuff (Lectures and then at work)

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes