RPGM High School Queens [v0.1.1] [GLenny]

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
Are the quests broken? I did them the first time, second time i want to do them the characters are not where they should be, when i track them down i can't do the quests. I tried all the dates the quests state but it ain't working

Misaka Roger

Apr 29, 2023
Creating the minimap would be very difficult, not impossible of course, I don't understand much about creating the code itself, everything I did was with rpgmaker's block programming.
I'll add this to my list, I can get an idea of how to do it and maybe it will work.
Thanks!
If you are going for a map, don't create a mini map. Instead, create a full map that the player can access from pause menu, which also shows real time events. So that, the player won't have to run around searching for which events are available and where ?
Full map will also be helpful if, you are planning to increase the world created so far, adding more playable areas for players to go and explore

• Red Heart
Reactions: GLennyGames

GLennyGames

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
I hope there's plans for a route where MC is gradually corrupted into a 24/7 puppy play lifestyle.
I planned to put things like this related to petplay focused on Katlen.
It could happen with others too, but as far as that goes, it will be with her.

GLennyGames

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Are the quests broken? I did them the first time, second time i want to do them the characters are not where they should be, when i track them down i can't do the quests. I tried all the dates the quests state but it ain't working
I don't understand, are you wanting to do the quests twice? I will contact you.

jojo1993

Apr 13, 2021
I don't understand, are you wanting to do the quests twice? I will contact you.
I'm not sure if it has been reported, but I think that the user is referring to the quests in the quest log being listed as "Available" instead of "Completed" even after you complete the event. They might be thinking that the questline can be further progressed in the current version.