Ren'Py Abandoned Highschool Rosewood [v0.358] [Arpibald]

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Why do you think she's older on the screenshot?
Because she's bigger in the screenshot in comparison to the banner. In the screenshot she has roughly the same height as Sakura, but in the banner it's quite different. And the difference: Flat/Tits

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
When i load the game it's skipping the the scene or not working properly..help..... :)

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
Have a question about Gwen. In the Bannerpic she seems flat, close the the original. In the screenshot she's older. Are there two Gwens or is the screenshot more accurate?
dont even bother with it. The game is a buggy mess. character are taken from different cartoon and anime. There's literally Mai from Musaigen in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: tigerdiamond

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Its looking good so far and one thing I like is the updator. Its not really faster than a place like Mega but it is more convenient.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 766612
Both exactable files strike positives in virus total. I understand that it could just be false positives but this is just kinda suspicious as fuck
dude? the installer is suspect as #""#
why not have standard zip/rar like everyone else? instead you give permission to get random stuff downloaded and install on your pc :p
I guess it is legit as the mods would removed it if it contained virus, but I shift deleted when I saw installer like that, reminded me too much of old trojan mishaps :p
reboot every 60sec etc :p

• Angry
Reactions: Arpibald

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
dont even bother with it. The game is a buggy mess. character are taken from different cartoon and anime. There's literally Mai from Musaigen in this game.
Hi there kind sir, thanks for commenting again :) Mai is not in the game, and yes cartoon characters are in the game :) As you mentioned yesterday, I give you the same answer YES the game have bugs since it's in development. Have a wonderful day, and thanks for commenting again, appreciate it <3

Is there a way to download it on Macbook?
Hi there, no, at the moment.

Any save? my game always bug, my pc is old and weak
Hi, in-game you have a 'Maxed out game' option at the begining. :)

Its looking good so far and one thing I like is the updator. Its not really faster than a place like Mega but it is more convenient.
Hi there, thanks for noticing, yes it's much more convenient for us, not so many ppl have fast internet here.

dude? the installer is suspect as #""#
why not have standard zip/rar like everyone else? instead you give permission to get random stuff downloaded and install on your pc :p
I guess it is legit as the mods would removed it if it contained virus, but I shift deleted when I saw installer like that, reminded me too much of old trojan mishaps :p
reboot every 60sec etc :p
Hi there, please go back to the front-page and see for yourself, because it pokes your eyes out. There's RAW. Zip links there ;)

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Do i have to download the launcher and the other one or just the launcher to be able to play the game?
Hi there, no, you don't have to use the Launcher if you don't want to, just check back on the front-page you'll find the raw .zip files :)

ok... the phone thing... remember long number...
just telling once....is not for me :(
I added this to my TODO list, thanks for reminding me, I almost forget this one :)

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
lol this is worse than an aplha. everything i click on says not implimented yet. please stop releasing games with absolutely no content in them. what a joke

Arpibald

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
lol this is worse than an aplha. everything i click on says not implimented yet. please stop releasing games with absolutely no content in them. what a joke
Hello there, thanks for commenting, yes this game is still in-development glad you noticed it. Have a wonderful day, and appreciate the comment! :)